View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 19:27   #149
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer View Post
Resurrecting this old thread -- one of many in which we discussed the American Marxist insurgency many years before people started noticing it.

We're now at Chapter 12 of HFCUI. When are we going to deal with the situation in a meaningful way? Or are we, as I fear, totally fucked?

We are soft, the silent majority doesn’t have the stomach to fight fire with fire, it hasn’t for 75 years wanted to wage war again; especially between family and neighbor. The first one from 1861-1865 and the simmering oppression worldwide between that conflict and now has only shaped the minds and ideology of those who live by the rules but had little to no part in making them. This can be corrected by the people and for the people.

Our Founding Fathers who risked all and gave us the single greatest document perhaps ever written to guide us, also gave us a warning: we give you “A republic, if you can keep it.” (Benjamin Franklin 1787)

It would appear that certain literary scholars, judges, elected officials, and radicals in academia and journalism [a free press] have interpreted those freedoms far beyond the intended meaning and purpose.

I don’t know what comes after this next election but I fear we may have to go back to a slightly earlier document and take a cue from the younger forefathers when they were filled with spit and vinegar before becoming wise old men in wigs they wrote: [right underneath the preamble] - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such a form, as to them shall seek most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

So we go from: Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...to Safety and Happiness.

I don’t know if we need to go that far but I’m ready to. I’m fairly certain that if you take the ‘democratic’ leash off the police in these cities that burn every night the majority of these misguided ‘privileged white people‘ will go back home to their parents basement and smoke pot and play Call of Duty all night.

I also think the other social unrest and the BLM movement can be fixed with education and facts not being presented by a biased media, sports athletes and Hollywood celebrities who are dumber than shit but are given a platform and a microphone to spew their entitlement BS on a public stage. (No one elected you, you don’t get to make the rules.)

And some people just flat out need to be in a better place that more aligns with their beliefs...hint it’s not the USA.

No we are not totally fucked! Not yet.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote