Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Cache (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Screwed by a vendor (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34305)

SP5IC 07-11-2011 16:55

Screwed by a vendor

These b*stards shorted an order. Pay Pal will refund the total amount if I send the all purchases back in original wrappings. So now I must scrape a 5th Group decal off of my back window? Here is their address:

Merchant information
North Bay Listing
specialoperationsgroup@comcast.net
http://www.norbay.com
707-794-8665

Scumbags.

SF_BHT 07-11-2011 18:43

Did they offer to ship the rest later?

Looks like a son from a Vet running the buisness.:munchin

sinjefe 07-11-2011 20:19

I've ordered stuff from them before. Never had any problems.

Eagle5US 07-12-2011 01:48

I can send you one of our 5th GP Stickers...
If it makes you feel any better:cool:

head 07-12-2011 01:56

What was their response when you contacted them about the short order?

SP5IC 07-12-2011 05:04

Short Order by "SOG"

I will be happy to share their emails admitting to shorting the order and promising that the rest of my order would be in the mail by 18 June. Now they want the entire order returned for a full refund. The 5th Group decal is on the back window of my Jeep. They owe me a Special Forces Regimental coin. They charged me $10 for the same coin I bought at the JFK Museum at Bragg for $6.25.

sinjefe 07-12-2011 06:47

Tell them you are a member of this site and that you will begin a boycott campaign if they don't man up. I may have had no problems with them, but I will take part in a boycott to prove a point.

MVP 07-22-2011 09:09

SP5IC,

I have exchanged a number of emails with "Bruce" and he has made some very interesting statements. Unfortunately he cuts everything from the previous email out so I cannot just post it all. Anyway, here are a couple of good ones:

"I am note sure what you have done in life, but I think my professionalism and my father's, (Brother 82nd) (Uncle 8240th UNPIK Korea) should indicated that I am a stand up guy. Yes, I spend many years living at Ft. Bragg. "

"I think having a dad who was in Vietnam the entire time I was growing up, give me the right to sell SF items. I think I lived more SF then most who were in the service. A person sents 4-6 years in, I was 18 years growing up with it. "

SF guy by proxy...

MVP

ZonieDiver 07-22-2011 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVP (Post 405141)
SP5IC,

I have exchanged a number of emails with "Bruce" and he has made some very interesting statements. Unfortunately he cuts everything from the previous email out so I cannot just post it all. Anyway, here are a couple of good ones:

"I am note sure what you have done in life, but I think my professionalism and my father's, (Brother 82nd) (Uncle 8240th UNPIK Korea) should indicated that I am a stand up guy. Yes, I spend many years living at Ft. Bragg. "

"I think having a dad who was in Vietnam the entire time I was growing up, give me the right to sell SF items. I think I lived more SF then most who were in the service. A person sents 4-6 years in, I was 18 years growing up with it. "

SF guy by proxy...

MVP

Damn! My ex-wife, both daughters, and a cat are "SF guys"! Cool.

We can save $$. Get rid of Selection AND the Q Course - do it all by "proxy"! It will open up income possibilities for SF guys, "Hang out with me long enough, and you can be SF.". Such a deal.

Papa Zero Three 07-22-2011 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZonieDiver (Post 405145)
We can save $$. Get rid of Selection AND the Q Course - do it all by "proxy"! It will open up income possibilities for SF guys, "Hang out with me long enough, and you can be SF.". Such a deal.

SHHHHH!!! Are you crazy? Don't say that out loud, someone at SWC might hear you and actually implement that just to get the bullet on his OER. :D

Tress 07-22-2011 17:19

Quote:

Originally posted by ZonieDiver

Been done already..... Don't you remember the SF by correspondance course? :eek:

SP5IC 08-25-2011 18:42

Order filled

Never order from then again. I did learn that there really is a real Special Operations Group...USAF.