Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Rucksack is in the Hall (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Hello SF dudes (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20310)

bez360 10-29-2008 22:37

Hello SF dudes

Hi I have an 18X contract and leave next month for basic training.

After I kick ass in airborn school, sfas, sfqc I will be extreemly highspeed & the military will probably send me to advanced scuba school, advanced killing school, and advanced John F. Rambo school. My years following training will include top secret solo missions, sleeping with models, and saving the world.

The reason I am so confident in myself is because I've watched the movie 'The Hitman' over 40 times. After studying his moves I know I have the ability to be a great assassin like he is.

I look forward to seeing you guys in the sandbox -- maybe you can provide cover while i infiltrate.

Also, dont be shy to ask questions - I can teach anyone the ninja moves i know. Free of charge of course.

SF_BHT 10-29-2008 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by bez360 (Post 232326)
Hi I have an 18X contract and leave next month for basic training.

After I kick ass in airborn school, sfas, sfqc I will be extreemly highspeed & the military will probably send me to advanced scuba school, advanced killing school, and advanced John F. Rambo school. My years following training will include top secret solo missions, sleeping with models, and saving the world.

The reason I am so confident in myself is because I've watched the movie 'The Hitman' over 40 times. After studying his moves I know I have the ability to be a great assassin like he is.

I look forward to seeing you guys in the sandbox -- maybe you can provide cover while i infiltrate.

Also, dont be shy to ask questions - I can teach anyone the ninja moves i know. Free of charge of course.

1st Young man BACK UP AND, STOP IN PLACE. Go back and read the intro e-mail and Post a REAL Intro in the appropriate place and fill out your profile.

2nd You are currently nothing so close your mouth, search and learn. You have been nowhere, done nothing and stop, this is not an Air-soft board. Your first attempt on this board is a poor example of SA and will not serve you in your future endevor.

If you continue this way I will guarantee you that you will not accomplish anything because your ego and boasting will do you in.

Follow instructions and be quiet for a while and learn what a QP is.
OUT..........

Air.177 10-29-2008 22:48

Well,

That was Fun.

Good luck with your delusions of Grandeur.

Hey there Destroyer of worlds, while you're at it, how bout filling out your profile and posting a proper intro in the proper place.

Just a thought.

Oh, and Spot on with the "Grey Man" approach.

Good times,
Blake

Maytime 10-29-2008 23:51

LOL

Maybe this should be in the Comedy Zone, because that was the funniest troll I've seen in a while.

Lawless 10-30-2008 00:26

Theres no way anyone is that stupid.

azmg 10-30-2008 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawless (Post 232337)
Theres no way anyone is that stupid.

I was thinking the very same thing, but then the level of stupidity that some folks are capable of is sometimes beyond what the minds of rational human beings can fathom:munchin

CLIMBNRG 10-30-2008 00:59

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Scimitar 10-30-2008 01:59

Surely this is a post from an individual previously kicked off the site and coming back on to share his resentment.

I'm serious...

S

Pete 10-30-2008 03:37

The door is opening....

The door is opening and I think something is about to get kicked.

Son - don't call me or my friends "dude"

Longstreet 10-30-2008 04:39

YIKES!

I had read that the US Army was lowering its recruitment standards due to low enlistment numbers (http://www.slate.com/id/2182752/). If bez360 is what they are now accepting . . . YIKES!

Kyobanim 10-30-2008 04:55

That was a belated birthday gift for Pete.

MeC86 10-30-2008 05:15

LOL!!!, I agree, that should be posted in the Comdey Zone....I actually got a chuckle out of that.

Now I'll move out of the way while the QP's go to work.

The Reaper 10-30-2008 07:33

Now see, I thought that was funny.

You know someone is pulling your leg.

TR