Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Asia (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Kim Jong Un .... (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54813)

Ret10Echo 04-21-2020 06:09

Kim Jong Un ....

Interesting...

Quote:

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s health failing after surgery
Laparoscopic surgery?

Here

After years of watching the Soviets play the "hide the dictator" shell game this may be interesting to see what happens or if it is a lot of nothing. We'll probably never really know anyhow.

Badger52 04-21-2020 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ret10Echo (Post 658269)
Laparoscopic surgery?

Well, we know it's not COVID-19 - they don't have any cases, 'cause they said so.

cbtengr 04-21-2020 06:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 658271)
Well, we know it's not COVID-19 - they don't have any cases, 'cause they said so.

Did you run out of pink font? :D

JJ_BPK 04-21-2020 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ret10Echo (Post 658269)
Interesting...

Maybe baby sister is getting antsy for a promotion?

Quote:

Daily NK, an online newspaper based in South Korea that focuses on North Korea, reports that Kim reportedly received a cardiovascular system procedure on April 12.
Kim received the cardiovascular system procedure because of "excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork," according to the news site, and is now receiving treatment in a villa in Hyangsan County following his procedure.

Quote:

Kim Jong-un's sister returns to key role in North Korean reshuffle, reported 12 Apr 2020

Kim Yo-jong reinstated to position she lost last year after collapse of US summit

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s powerful younger sister has been reinstated to a key decision-making body, state media have reported, marking her rise in the isolated nation.

Long one of her brother’s closest advisers, Kim Yo-jong was reappointed an alternate member of the political bureau of the central committee in a reshuffle of top officials on Saturday, according to the official Korean Central News Agency.

The meeting to decide on the appointment was presided over by Kim Jong-un, it added.

Analysts say Kim Yo-jong is believed to have been removed from the position last year after the collapse of a second summit between her brother and the US president, Donald Trump, in Hanoi.

“The restoration is part of Kim Yo-jong’s recent rise within the north’s hierarchy,” Ahn Chan-il, a North Korean defector and researcher in Seoul, told AFP.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rean-reshuffle

abc_123 04-23-2020 16:17

I hope Kim Jong Un's wife has been nice to her. :munchin

Flagg 04-24-2020 01:35

I’m no doctor, but I reckon Kim Jong Un has more gravy than blood flowing thru his veins.

His sister’s cute enough, I’ve always had a soft spot for ambitious and psychotic Asian women.

I wonder how long it takes for her to join the list of feminist icon female leaders who decisively eradicate CV19 along with their economies?

Despite collection advancements, perhaps Callsign Gravy Veins went into an underground evil lair and hasn’t been seen for a while, so recce by media fire to see what comes back in return?

Swoop 04-24-2020 05:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg (Post 658385)

His sister’s cute enough, I’ve always had a soft spot for ambitious and psychotic Asian women.

Ahhh....yellow fever! :D

Penn 04-24-2020 07:11

Quote:

I once preformed a PLF from a second story balcony for the same affection.

Box 04-24-2020 07:44

She looks fit which means she doesnt just care about drinking wine and eating cupcakes.

She could be far more dangerous and conniving on a global level than that fat little fuck ever hoped to be.

JJ_BPK 04-24-2020 08:40

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 658396)
She looks fit which means she doesnt just care about drinking wine and eating cupcakes.

She could be far more dangerous and conniving on a global level than that fat little fuck ever hoped to be.

And if she likes shoes?? :munchin

mojaveman 04-26-2020 00:37

1 Attachment(s)
The dudes hair and clothes were kind of different. :D

Ret10Echo 04-26-2020 07:05

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mojaveman (Post 658415)
The dudes hair and clothes were kind of different. :D

I think Otho from Beetlejuice was his role model??

Interesting take from Dave Maxwell

He references a 2006 Robert Kaplan Atlantic article as well on regime collapse.

If he's not just hiding in paranoia as the country is depopulated by the 'Rona, could make for some interesting days ahead especially as noted that the mass refugee exodus South and onto the water will be a challenge as virus containment continues.

_R10_

abc_123 04-26-2020 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 658396)

She would make an interesting data point on the "Hot - Crazy" Matrix.

Ret10Echo 04-26-2020 19:24

Babylon Bee continues to crack me up...

Quote:

North Korea Reports Kim Jong Un Is 'Most Alive Person In Universe'
Quote:

"American fake news says Supreme Leader is dead, but we found that he was more alive than anyone ever in history," said a spokesperson. "If he lies in still vegetative state, it is only because he is stuffed so full of life like a big meal and needs time to properly digest all that life. So much life. Such great life."
Bee

The Reaper 04-26-2020 19:42

Chinese media is reporting him dead.

TR