Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Arena (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Out Of The Park (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53535)

JJ_BPK 04-14-2018 17:07

Out Of The Park

5 Attachment(s)
Today was my g-son, Landon's T-Ball season opener.
It's also his very first game and his first at-bat.

SO,, He hits a home run,, with bases loaded,, 😍😎😁🤣😁😎

Now T-Bal does not keep scores and the kids are there just to get a feel for the sport.

Consequently, When I called Cooperstown they told me I had to wait a couple years before he could get on the hall of fame list

PRB 04-14-2018 17:21

Very cool.....great to see youngun's playing BB....I loved the game as a kid in little league.
Props to the adults coaches and personnel that take the time to do this for the kids.

He def had his eye on the ball (pic).....what a great day to enjoy.

echoes 04-14-2018 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ_BPK (Post 642392)
Today was my g-son, Landon's T-Ball season opener.
It's also his very first game and his first at-bat.

SO,, He hits a home run,, with bases loaded,, ������������

Now T-Bal does not keep scores and the kids are there just to get a feel for the sport.

Consequently, When I called Cooperstown they told me I had to wait a couple years before he could get on the hall of fame list

Awesome Home Run for the little guy JJ!!! :lifter

Be proud! :-)

Holly

JJ_BPK 04-14-2018 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRB (Post 642393)
Very cool.....great to see youngun's playing BB....I loved the game as a kid in little league.
Props to the adults coaches and personnel that take the time to do this for the kids.

He def had his eye on the ball (pic).....what a great day to enjoy.

His dad has been working with Landon weeknights in the backyard. Amazing what 6yo's can do with a little practice.

Then there are the parents that should not be there. T-ball is 4-6 YO's and this little girl with pig-tails, maybe 4yo gets to the plate and DAD is at the fence "coaching" :mad:

To their credit, the coaches did not coach. They just let the kids have fun.

JJ_BPK 04-14-2018 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by echoes (Post 642394)
Awesome Home Run for the little guy JJ!!! :lifter
Be proud! :-) Holly

Pop Pop is very happy :D

PRB 04-14-2018 18:57

Parents today...helicopter parents should be engaged with a SAM....

I was referring to the guys/gals that give their precious time to enabling kids in worthwhile activity...they are great Americans.

Badger52 04-15-2018 06:27

Great mechanics & nice photo sequence.
:lifter

My favorite is actually the 3rd frame. Everyone else standing there, watching the ball disappear. That's the money shot for what a HR looks like to everyone else, lol.
:cool:

JJ_BPK 04-15-2018 08:04

I don't have a pic,, BUT after Buddy tagged home plate and did a congratulatory fist bump with his coach,, He slid into the fence about 6ft past home.. :D

Badger52 04-15-2018 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ_BPK (Post 642405)
I don't have a pic,, BUT after Buddy tagged home plate and did a congratulatory fist bump with his coach,, He slid into the fence about 6ft past home.. :D

Because... YEAH! "Get dirty!" :D

Cobwebs 04-15-2018 18:22

T Ball

Great post JJ...glad your grandson is keeping America's pastime alive... keep him outside and playing sports as long as you can...(destroy all video games);)