Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Rucksack is in the Hall (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Zero Tolerance 301 For Sale (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15458)

dmupton 08-17-2007 14:19

Zero Tolerance 301 For Sale

5 Attachment(s)
I really hate to sell this simply awesome knife, especially since it is brand new, but I just don't have a choice. I have had it for less than two weeks and it is new in the box, absolutely mint condition.

I am selling it for $225.00 (money order) shipped (CONUS or APO only)
MSRP is $295.00

Please email me if you are interested at:

xxxxxxxx

Description:

Folding knife co-designed by KAI's Ken Onion and Strider. Features SpeedSafe® assisted opening system. 3/8-in. hex head pivot shaft nut makes field adjustments possible with minimal tools. Ambidextrous thumb stud or index-finger protrusion for one-handed opening.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Steel: S30V stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating with Tiger Stripes

Handle: 3D machined, G-10 and Titanium
Blade Length: 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm)
Closed Length: 5 1/4 in. (13.3 cm)
Overall Length: N/A
Weight: 8.6 oz.

FEATURES:

• SpeedSafe
• Ambidextrous Opening
• Frame Lock
• Coating
• Titanium
• Thumb Stud
• Pocket Clip
• G10

Thanks

RTK 08-17-2007 14:42

Does this look like E-Bay to you?

Have you read the stickies?

Are you confused or just stupid?

Get ready to absorb some incomming.

dmupton 08-17-2007 14:47

As a matter of fact I did read the sticky before I posted.

These are personal items. I am not a dealer and those are personal pictures that I took at my house. What rule did I break?

RTK 08-17-2007 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmupton

These are personal items. I am not a dealer and those are personal pictures that I took at my house. What rule did I break?

http://professionalsoldiers.com/foru...ead.php?t=3452

Your situational awareness sucks. Good luck around here.

Guy 08-17-2007 14:59

Some advice!

Quote:

Fill out your profile!

I once pissed my TS off....:munchin

Stay safe.

The Reaper 08-17-2007 15:23

Quote:

I really hate to sell this simply awesome knife, especially since it is brand new, but I just don't have a choice. I have had it for less than two weeks and it is new in the box, absolutely mint condition.

I am selling it for $225.00 (money order) shipped (CONUS or APO only)
MSRP is $295.00

Please email me if you are interested at:

xxxxxxx

Description:

Folding knife co-designed by KAI's Ken Onion and Strider. Features SpeedSafe® assisted opening system. 3/8-in. hex head pivot shaft nut makes field adjustments possible with minimal tools. Ambidextrous thumb stud or index-finger protrusion for one-handed opening.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Steel: S30V stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating with Tiger Stripes

Handle: 3D machined, G-10 and Titanium
Blade Length: 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm)
Closed Length: 5 1/4 in. (13.3 cm)
Overall Length: N/A
Weight: 8.6 oz.

FEATURES:

• SpeedSafe
• Ambidextrous Opening
• Frame Lock
• Coating
• Titanium
• Thumb Stud
• Pocket Clip
• G10

Thanks

Can't say you weren't told.

No Intro, no profile, no sale.

As noted, all you have contributed here is efforts to use this board for classified ads. We do not need mystery members who are only here to clean out their closets.

Adios.

TR

Peregrino 08-17-2007 15:28

dmupton - For some strange reason, I can't find your introduction post. I also can't find anything in your profile. You haven't followed instructions, you haven't contributed anything to the Board, and for your first act you want to start reselling semi-custom knives. What's wrong with this picture? So far you've shown ZERO SA. RTK tried to give you a hint and it appears you blew him off. To reinforce - this is not E-Bay and even on E-Bay the seller is expected to introduce himself. Either get with the program or find someplace else to peddle your toys. Peregrino

Thanks TR, I type too slow. ;)