Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   20th Group (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   NQP 20th Group training partner (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31800)

jayman1869 01-05-2011 18:03

NQP 20th Group training partner

Hey guys!

I live in the Valrico area which is between Tampa and Plant City.
I am currently in the Florida National Guard. I am also looking to make a move and am looking into the 20th group. If anyone in my area is looking to train, I workout 5-6 days a week, to include Crossfit, running and rucking. I'm open to new ideas but most importantly looking to train hard. Feel free to PM if interested.

"Chance favors the prepared mind"

Dalik 01-24-2011 04:52

Gentlemen,

I live in Leesburg, VA area. I'm too getting ready for SF. If anyone is interested in training, please PM me.
Thank you,
Stay SAFE!

JoelBlack 01-24-2011 09:43

Lafayette, Louisiana

I live in Lafayette, La and will be doing SFAD with 19th Group in San Antonio. If anyone in the area is looking for a training partner please send me a PM so we can coordinate training. Thanks!

nw44451 01-26-2011 08:45

Dalik-

PM sent.

nw44451 02-01-2011 17:29

Ropes in DC metro area?

Didn't want to start a new thread just for this.

ANYONE IN THE DC/VA/MD AREA HAVE A FIX ON SOME ROPES? (to climb)

lindy 02-01-2011 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by nw44451 (Post 373301)
Didn't want to start a new thread just for this.

ANYONE IN THE DC/VA/MD AREA HAVE A FIX ON SOME ROPES? (to climb)

I know where some are in the Glen Arm area. :D

nw44451 02-02-2011 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindy (Post 373338)
I know where some are in the Glen Arm area. :D

Talked to the folks up there, and until I'm ready to sign on the dotted line they'd rather I don't monkey around on their stuff, fall, and force them to bury my body in the woods. :D

airbornediver 02-19-2011 10:57

I'm in the Raleigh area if anyone wants a training partner. Ruckin at Umstead is a good way to get broken off with a quickness.

Solar 02-19-2011 21:15

In the Central Florida area. Training at the moment consists of crossfit, runs varying from 200m-3200m, and lots of pushups/situps Monday-Friday. If anyone is looking for a place to train, I got a good crossfit setup and lots of spare time. Plus, I think training with someone that has the same goal would benefit us both.

americanfighter 03-04-2011 20:00

North Georgia

Working hard everyday. :lifter I will help you train if you live within North Georgia.

Surgicalcric 03-05-2011 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by americanfighter (Post 379681)
Working hard everyday. :lifter I will help you train if you live within North Georgia.

How about you stick to training MMA and leave training guys for SFAS/SFRE to those who know a lil more about what it takes to be successful.

Now, if your desire was to, "train with" someone getting ready for SFRE that would be an entirely different situation... :munchin

Also, your intro post wasn't to standard. Try it again.

Crip

chemical cookie 03-05-2011 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surgicalcric (Post 379706)
How about you stick to training MMA and leave training guys for SFAS/SFRE to those who know a lil more about what it takes to be successful.

Now, if your desire was to, "train with" someone getting ready for SFRE that would be an entirely different situation... :munchin

Also, your intro post wasn't to standard. Try it again.

Crip

American Fighter its a good idea to heed the advice. It seems as though your intentions were well but it does take someone who has been there done that and has a solid understanding of the Selection process to train someone for the rigors of it.

Former0311 03-10-2011 09:54

Living in the Jax, FL area if anyone is around here and needs a training partner. There's a few crossfit gyms in the area which is nice, but haven't run into anyone else interested in SF. Been digesting Get Selected! and a couple other books I've heard have some pretty good information. Broke my thumb a couple weeks ago which has put a small damper on my weights and such, but can still run, hike, etc. Feel free to send me a PM if you're in the area.

whiskeySierra 03-16-2011 06:05

Charlotte NC (University City)

Trying to get together some guys to ruck/land nav. I also run 5-10k almost everyday, if anyone wants to join. PM me.

americanfighter 04-09-2011 13:08

North Georgia

I work hard everyday. :lifter I will train alongside anyone who is serious in succeeding at SFAS.