Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Nancy Pelosi has lost her mind (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54582)

tonyz 12-05-2019 10:16

Nancy Pelosi has lost her mind

Watching Nancy Pelosi earlier today, wrapping herself in religion and the Constitution is beyond repugnant knowing how people, groups and policies she advocates for or who she acquiesces to - would crush 1st and 2A rights in a heartbeat.

“This has nothing to do with politics.”

Nothing surprising - but I can’t take her even the least bit seriously - what a crock of shit.

What a huge crock.

Rant over.

Paslode 12-05-2019 16:44

3 years of this shit, rinse and repeat day after day, week after week, month after month. Same story, different day it just never ends.

cbtengr 12-05-2019 18:39

Who ever said she had one in the first place?

TOMAHAWK9521 12-05-2019 19:59

And she's about as Catholic in good standing as I am a CHICOM party member.

Box 12-05-2019 20:58

Earnest T Bass would be better for the American people than that crazy broad.

The only thing she is missing is a broom and some flying monkeys

PSM 12-05-2019 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 654274)
Earnest T Bass would be better for the American people than that crazy broad.

Kind of a mixed celluloid metaphor there, Box, but I think the spirit of Earnest T. lives on in Donald J. :D

Badger52 12-06-2019 06:07

Quote:

Get me close and I can still heave a bucket of water.

Box 12-06-2019 09:26

Badger, you'd better use holy water just to up your chances of success.
...holy water infused with garlic juice

Pelosi's magic botox exoskeleton was designed by a level 12 Warlock so be careful - just getting close to someone like that can cause your skin to blister. With Empress Pelsosi-tine in the legislative branch and Darth Bader Ginsburg in the Judicial Branch, making a run at the throne with a bucket of water could get you exiled from the USA - the last thing you want is to be stuck working the "spice mines" on Kessel during an election year - we need your vote to help keep the democrats evil empire at bay.

mark46th 12-06-2019 10:03

It is not going to go away. Trump will be re-elected next year so we can expect 5 more years of democrat insanity. Geezus...

rubberneck 12-06-2019 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark46th (Post 654281)
It is not going to go away. Trump will be re-elected next year so we can expect 5 more years of democrat insanity. Geezus...

Some dimwit Congressman from Texas made the point that there was no limit to the number of times they can impeach the President. For him and his ilk in true blue districts there is no downside to brining frivolous articles of impeachment. At a certain point, even with media flying top cover, independents and moderate democrats are going to lose their patience.

rsdengler 12-06-2019 11:16

Quote:

Maybe we could just burn her at the stake.........:D

Box 12-06-2019 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsdengler (Post 654284)
Maybe we could just burn her at the stake.........:D

Not for nothing - but are sharks afraid of water? No
...birds are not afraid of heights
...demons are not afraid of a little fire - Madam Speaker fears no flames - don't be silly.

Trust me on this one - holy water is the way to go with this one.
Direct sunlight wont kill the beast; the Botox-Exoskeleton protects the beast from daylight.

Fire ???
Seriously ??
She will just turn herself into a bat a fly the fuck off !!!
Then what are you going to do ??

A necklace of garlic cloves to protect you from evil and a SuperSoaker loaded with holy water is the only hope against the beast.

Don't fall for the "Lucky Rabbits Foot" hype either - luck didn't save that damn rabbit and it wont save you either.

Hear me now and believe me later - never underestimate the power of the left side of the force !!!

rsdengler 12-06-2019 12:26

Bahahahahahaha.....sort of like the Exorcist......."What a wonderful day for an Exorcism".....:p

cbtengr 12-06-2019 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark46th (Post 654281)

The solution would be for the R's to take back the house. The dims have been hating Trump since he was elected, but they've only had the house since the first of the year. We will never stop them from barking, but we can take away their bite.

Badger52 12-06-2019 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbtengr (Post 654288)
The solution would be for the R's to take back the house.

I think it would only buy a little time & lower the volume of the noise a little. Remember that much of what we're seeing now is the fruition of the groundwork that was all laid while the R's had the House also. Once they got the House the flag was dropped, "Annndd... They're Off!"
There are lots of roaches left under lots of rocks.

These people are really mad, and they are mad at The People who dared to deprive them of their destiny. Trump is the symbol, but they frankly just hate us. And they have more amp/hours than a lithium-ion battery and will not stop. As mad & venomous as they are now, because of the degree to which they were all in on Hillary, imagine the degree to which the boot would be ground if they'd won.

A committee chairman just used his position to spy on a fellow member of the House of Representatives (and others) and publish it. That is how untouchable they think they are. Right now my holy water is stored on stripper clips but I can get a Padre to come wave his hands over it if needed.
:munchin