Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Early Bird (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Louisville, KY - potential shit show (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54972)

tonyz 07-25-2020 12:03

Louisville, KY - potential shit show

All the ingredients for a shit show in Louisville, KY.

Typical inaccurate British descriptions of weapons on hand - but otherwise good photos - complete article at link.

Gunshots fired as heavily-armed black militia members demanding the arrest of cops in Breonna Taylor's death face off with Three Percenters paramilitary group in Louisville

Louisville police formed a barricade separating 'Not F*****g Around Coalition' and the Three Percenters

NFAC is a group of highly armed black militia members based in Atlanta, Georgia
They're taking part in Black Lives Matter protests demanding arrest of cops linked to Breonna Taylor's death

Taylor was a 26-year-old black EMT who was fatally shot in her home during botched drug raid by police

Three Percenters is a far-right militia group that claims to be providing 'security' during Saturday's rally

As of early Saturday afternoon, at least two people were arrested by Louisville police officers

By ARIEL ZILBER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 12:06 EDT, 25 July 2020 | UPDATED: 13:47 EDT, 25 July 2020
Daily Mail

Gunshots have rung out in Louisville as black militia group carrying semiautomatic weapons and a far-right organization carrying heavy firearms are holding a protest and a counter-demonstration.

The simultaneous demonstrations in Louisville by the Atlanta-based ‘Not F*****g Around Coaltion’ and the right-wing ‘Three Percenters’ organization are taking place a day after some 76 protesters were arrested on Friday.

Police on Saturday police sealed off several roads in the downtown area where the demonstrations were taking place. It is not known whether anyone has been injured in the shooting.

<snip>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ors-death.html

ETA local news link:

https://www.wlky.com/local-news

UPDATE: Police respond to possibly accidental shootings at Baxter Park, as demonstrators gather in downtown Louisville
Jul 25, 2020 Updated 5 min ago

https://www.wdrb.com/news/update-pol...7393ba044.html

Old Dog New Trick 07-25-2020 19:03

Hey, they are not F**king around...just don’t be around them with guns they are likely to shoot themselves!

tonyz 07-25-2020 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick (Post 661043)
Hey, they are not F**king around...just don’t be around them with guns they are likely to shoot themselves!

Knuckleheads shooting themselves...and lol the problem is?

Unfortunately, they just proved that they are a danger not only to themselves but potentially to others.

I’m uncomfortable with yahoos from both sides playing with their weapons in public. Too much can go wrong for innocents in highly populated urban areas.

Having said that, the likelihood of a flashpoint eventually occurring in these type of events seems inevitable.

tonyz 07-25-2020 20:04

Instead of starting a new thread I’ll just post this here...it is too early to say whether this was a politically motivated killing - but if it is then the shit show has moved to another level.

Black Trump supporter, 60, is shot dead in Milwaukee: Detectives are investigating 'political' motive after beloved community activist was gunned down in a drive-by

Bernell Trammell, 60, was gunned down in a drive-by shooting on Thursday

He was known for his signs that said 'Vote Trump 2020' and recited Bible verses

Cops have not yet landed on a motive, but aren't discounting his links to the GOP

Residents in the neighborhood say he wasn't afraid to express his political views

The Republican Party has called for a federal investigation into the slaying

Chairman Andrew Hitt said: 'No American should fear for their personal safety because of where they live or their political affiliation'

By WILLS ROBINSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:21 EDT, 25 July 2020 | UPDATED: 13:33 EDT, 25 July 2020
Daily Mail

Detectives are investigating whether a black Donald Trump supporter was shot and killed in Milwaukee over his politics.

Bernell Trammell, 60, was gunned down in a drive-by shooting on Thursday at 12.30pm in the neighborhood where he was known for his signs that said 'Vote Trump 2020' and recited Bible versus.

He was found dead in front of his business where he sold his eXpressions Journal and had handmade placards backing a range of movements including Black Lives Matter in the window.

<snip>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Milwaukee.html

7624U 07-25-2020 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyz (Post 661046)
the likelihood of a flashpoint eventually occurring in these type of events seems inevitable.

That's why you don't go to that crap stay away live to fight another day. On your own terms.

tonyz 07-25-2020 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7624U (Post 661050)
That's why you don't go to that crap stay away live to fight another day. On your own terms.

Roger that. Solid advice.

Well, no one can ever say that the “Not F##king Around Coalition” didn’t came out of the gate with a bang.

mojaveman 07-25-2020 21:08

Quote:

...the likelihood of a flashpoint eventually occurring in these type of events seems inevitable.
That's exactly what I've been thinking.

Anybody want to make bets where the first small arms engagement is going to take place? :D

PRB 07-25-2020 21:47

Nothing impresses your pals like a round in the chamber when you are strutting downtown.....Oh, safety off....and finger on the trigger as you are a deadly dude.

JimP 07-26-2020 06:24

They keep f*cking around and they'll shoot an eye out...., oh...wait.

JJ_BPK 07-26-2020 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP (Post 661059)
They keep f*cking around and they'll shoot an eye out...., oh...wait.

Can't wait :D:munchin:lifter

rsdengler 07-26-2020 10:55

Lol, they were in more danger of shooting themselves; hey wait they did do that even before they leap out of the gates. I definitely would not trust being to close to that group of lame ass militant wannabes. A sure sign of disaster and mayhem. I saw a photo yesterday of a group of Militia sporting brand new gear, it looked like it came right out of the box. Nice and shiny, no scratches, nothing worn and I bet never used. They had so much strapped on their bodies, I doubt if they could even move without falling over. Stupid breeds stupidity and they're going to get someone killed. It's both laughable and moronic at the same time. What in the world have we become? I've never seen so many American's so divided and picking sides against one other; this is a new level of idiotic behavior. Seems like the Minority is taking over the Majority and that's a shame and a disgrace.

Paslode 07-26-2020 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsdengler (Post 661065)
Lol, they were in more danger of shooting themselves; hey wait they did do that even before they leap out of the gates. I definitely would not trust being to close to that group of lame ass militant wannabes. A sure sign of disaster and mayhem. I saw a photo yesterday of a group of Militia sporting brand new gear, it looked like it came right out of the box. Nice and shiny, no scratches, nothing worn and I bet never used. They had so much strapped on their bodies, I doubt if they could even move without falling over. Stupid breeds stupidity and they're going to get someone killed. It's both laughable and moronic at the same time. What in the world have we become? I've never seen so many American's so divided and picking sides against one other; this is a new level of idiotic behavior. Seems like the Minority is taking over the Majority and that's a shame and a disgrace.

By count the BLM movement was 0-3 for the day July 25, 2020.

Combat Diver 07-27-2020 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paslode (Post 661067)
By count the BLM movement was 0-3 for the day July 25, 2020.

Add the two from Aurora CO that day. Protester shoot two other protesters as engaging vehicle on highway.

There could be a 6th if the third gunman in Austin actually shoot and hit Foster with his AK in Austin.

CD

Badger52 07-27-2020 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyz (Post 661049)
[B]Black Trump supporter, 60, is shot dead in Milwaukee: Detectives are investigating 'political' motive after beloved community activist was gunned down in a drive-by

Bernell Trammell, 60, was gunned down in a drive-by shooting on Thursday

He was a a positive influence by many accounts in that community. Inner Milwaukee and Madison are areas where a Trump yard sign will get a swastika burned into your lawn.

tom kelly 07-28-2020 12:00

Radical Left:

Seems the Radical Left is pro 2nd Amendment and pro-violence when it comes to their agenda. What are you going to do, when they come for you ????