Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   In Memory Of (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   SFC CHAD A. GONSALVES (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11929)

NousDefionsDoc 02-17-2006 15:57

En Paz Descansen 'Manos

aricbcool 02-17-2006 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basenshukai
Gentlemen,

Only Chad was a "QP" among the men there, but, I didn't feel it right to exclude the other men from the list as they died together within the same patrol. They died honorably and performing their duty. Rest in peace.

To our brothers, we'll miss you.

Good form Sir.

Rest in Peace gentlemen, you will not be forgotten.

--Aric

Stiletto11 02-17-2006 20:32

RIP

Blueboy 02-17-2006 23:34

RIP

Martin 02-18-2006 03:53

RIP

Martin

Kingfisher 02-18-2006 07:14

RIP

Abu Jack 02-18-2006 09:15

Rest In Peace

mffjm8509 02-18-2006 10:05

RIP

mp

Ambush Master 02-18-2006 10:44

Quote:

Gentlemen,

Only Chad was a "QP" among the men there, but, I didn't feel it right to exclude the other men from the list as they died together within the same patrol. They died honorably and performing their duty. Rest in peace.

To our brothers, we'll miss you.

Sir,
You did RIGHT by posting this in here!! After all, when we reach that ultimate Rally Point, WE'LL ALL BE BROTHERS in ARMS!!!

Thoughts and Prayers out!!

Do take care.
Martin

Warrior-Mentor 02-20-2006 23:04

RIP.

Prospect 03-05-2006 07:16

I have the utmost respect for these men. Having been in the same area just a few days before that date, I know what the conditions are like there, and needless to say, these guys performed their duty under adverse conditions every single day. Rest In Peace.

Lothar 03-23-2006 06:22

RIP

RIP Brothers

Newman was a good friend of mine and his loss was a tough one. Such is the profession we have chosen. I miss him already.

Hugh 05-30-2006 16:16

Quote:

STAFF SGT. EDWIN H. DAZACHACON

DazaChachon, 38, was a native of Diamondbar, Calif. He joined the Army in November 1997. After a break in service, he reenlisted in the Army in 2005 and was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 7th SFG (A) as a senior cryptologic linguist in April.

FYI -

SSG DazaChacon's name was one of two added to the National Security Agency/Central Security Service Cryptologic Memorial this Memorial Day.

NSA/CSS Memorial Day Observance Honors Cryptologic Heroes, Past and Present

On 30 May 2006, LTG Keith B. Alexander, USA, Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service, paid special tribute to SSG Edwin H. DazaChacon, USA, and SGT Amanda N. Pinson, USA, during the Agency's annual Memorial Day Observance. The service was attended by family, friends, and distinguished guests.

SSG DazaChacon was a cryptologic linguist serving in the United States Army in the 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group. He perished in February 2006 when an improvised explosive device detonated near his Humvee in central Afghanistan.

SGT Pinson was a cryptologist serving in the United States Army in the 101st Airborne Division, Task Force Band of Brothers. She lost her life in March 2006 when a single mortar round exploded near Division Headquarters north of Baghdad, Iraq.

The ceremony included a traditional wreath laying and the unveiling of the names “SSG Edwin H. DazaChacon” and “SGT Amanda N. Pinson” on the NSA/CSS Cryptologic Memorial Wall. The wall, dedicated in 1996, lists the names of 156 Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, and civilian cryptologists who have made the ultimate sacrifice, "serving in silence," in the performance of their duties since World War II.

Jaeger1980 05-30-2006 17:21

Rest in Peace.

Respectfully
Jäger

deanwells 09-09-2006 05:36

RIP SFC Chad Gonsalves

SFC Chad Gonsalves was a combat diver and good friend. Rest In Peace Brother. Thanks for helping me get through those tough times at Dive School.

Here is a link to info surrounding his passing
http://www.groups.sfahq.com/7th/gons...ad_kia_7th.htm