Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Arena (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs eyes Carolina Panthers (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53135)

Pete 12-18-2017 08:46

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs eyes Carolina Panthers

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs eyes Carolina Panthers, wants to sign Kaepernick

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...aepernick.html

"Hip hop mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs said he hopes to buy the Carolina Panthers so he can sign Colin Kaepernick after the team’s current owner announced he will sell the franchise amid sexual misconduct allegations.

"I would like to buy the @Panthers. Spread the word. Retweet!" Combs wrote on Twitter Sunday evening, noting that he could become the NFL’s first majority African American owner. "There are no majority African American NFL owners. Let's make history.”..."

Well, well, well, wonder what Cam thinks of that.

Team Sergeant 12-18-2017 10:16

I seriously hope Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs gets his wish as I can think of no faster way of putting an end to the National Felons League.

Sohei 12-18-2017 10:21

Hopefully he will buy them at an inflated price and hire Mr. Protestor and then immediately begin loosing money. Nothing would make me happier....

Box 12-18-2017 10:40

I'll bet that dude wearing the funny hats in all of those NC Panthers press conferences is pissed right now....

rsdengler 12-18-2017 14:35

Yep...now Colon Kaeperprick and Stephen "I am an Idiot" Curry want to step in with Diddy Bop for ownership. I guess if they buy the team, it will be mandatory for the players to kneel, and I guess if you are a "privileged" white male player you will have to sit on the sidelines....:munchin

bblhead672 12-18-2017 15:11

According to Fox News, Mr. Diddy is only $120 million short on funds. Waiting to see other muliti-millionaire "entertainers" line up to help him with his shortfall.

I can only imagine what an owners' meeting would be like once he joined the billionaire boys club known as the NFL owners group.

WarriorDiplomat 12-18-2017 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsdengler (Post 637151)
Yep...now Colon Kaeperprick and Stephen "I am an Idiot" Curry want to step in with Diddy Bop for ownership. I guess if they buy the team, it will be mandatory for the players to kneel, and I guess if you are a "privileged" white male player you will have to sit on the sidelines....:munchin

The beauty of this is Kaepernick is not a very good QB and P-Diddy is a businessman who is not cool with losing money even for CK.....he knows CK cannot adapt in games and that the NFL is dying this year.....this is what it will take a person like this losing money over these antics to call B.S. when sponsors pull money. Business and activism does not mix well as all entrepreneur's tend to only become activist after they made their money.

CK is a nightmare....a dumb guy suddenly awoken by social issues he has never dealt with only after his career started crashing

The Reaper 12-18-2017 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 637111)
I'll bet that dude wearing the funny hats in all of those NC Panthers press conferences is pissed right now....

Yeah, I don't see CK being very competitive at QB against Cam Newton.

Unless they want to lose.

How many million will he get to ride the pine for a few seasons?

TR

cbtengr 12-18-2017 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by bblhead672 (Post 637154)
According to Fox News, Mr. Diddy is only $120 million short on funds. Waiting to see other muliti-millionaire "entertainers" line up to help him with his shortfall.

I can only imagine what an owners' meeting would be like once he joined the billionaire boys club known as the NFL owners group.

So how many black owners are there in the NFL? If this guy wants it, it will probably happen in the name of PC. As far as getting CK on your team I don't think it would contribute to filling the stands, not a very good business decision.

Box 12-18-2017 22:45

then again....
colon kacerneck doesn't need to get on the starting roster - he just needs a team that will give him a uniform to wear while he kneels before the cameras
...a third stringer can do that