Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Rucksack is in the Hall (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   infsoldier (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15583)

infsoldier 08-29-2007 17:42

infsoldier

Just introducing myself. 25 year old white male. Spent 4 years so far in the infantry and after a small break I am now re-enlisting. I am going to sniper school within the next year then Ranger, then I'm gonna destroy the SFAS and SFQC. There is a lot of good information on this site and I will study it thoroughly.

Pete 08-29-2007 18:04

Don't Forget...

Quote:

Originally Posted by infsoldier
...then I'm gonna destroy the SFAS and SFQC. ....

Don't forget to swing by here and let us know when you get your Ranger Tab, pass SFAS and get a "Q" course class date. Chances are slim that you will do all three.

We'll be here waiting.

NousDefionsDoc 08-29-2007 18:11

Quote:

Just introducing myself. 25 year old white male. Spent 4 years so far in the infantry and after a small break I am now re-enlisting. I am going to sniper school within the next year then Ranger, then I'm gonna destroy the SFAS and SFQC. There is a lot of good information on this site and I will study it thoroughly.

Did you come here from rosstraining?

Snaquebite 08-29-2007 18:21

Quote:

Just introducing myself. 25 year old white male.
Any particular reason that's important?

The Reaper 08-29-2007 18:24

Quote:

Pretty arrogant for a guy who has done little so far, to include filling in your profile.

More likely that the courses will chew you up and spit you out.

Let us know how that works out for you, Badgefinder.:rolleyes:

TR

infsoldier 08-29-2007 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete
Don't forget to swing by here and let us know when you get your Ranger Tab, pass SFAS and get a "Q" course class date. Chances are slim that you will do all three.

We'll be here waiting.

Ok I will be sure to do that

and yes I did get the link to here from rosstraining is that you ABC?

Snaquebite 08-29-2007 18:28

DAMN

Quote:

:munchin

RTK 08-29-2007 18:40

This is gonna suck....

The Reaper 08-29-2007 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by RTK
This is gonna suck....

Not for me.:rolleyes:

TR

Snaquebite 08-29-2007 18:45

Quote:

This is gonna suck....
Quote:

Not for me.:rolleyes:
You guys have got me rolling....my side hurts..

NousDefionsDoc 08-29-2007 19:15

He likes to give advice to people thinking about signing X contracts.

Surgicalcric 08-29-2007 19:36

Quote:

Spent 4 years so far in the infantry and after a small break I am now re-enlisting. I am going to sniper school within the next year then Ranger, then I'm gonna destroy the SFAS and SFQC.

You may want to learn to follow directions before you make plans on destroying anything. Read the welcome email which was sent to you when you registered here; and follow the instructions.

Based on your initial performance and lack of situational awareness you may want to familiarize yourself with, "you are a NO-GO at this station candidate;" you will be hearing it again.

Destroy it huh...thats funny.

Crip

The Reaper 08-29-2007 20:01

Quote:

and yes I did get the link to here from rosstraining is that you ABC?

I have read your advice and comments there. Very interesting.

I think that you are in for one great big wake-up call.

FYI, I am just an average SF guy here, and I did five years as an infantry soldier before going SF, then over 20 years in SF, spending the last four sitting on SFAS and SFQC Phase boards.

The number of uninformed and ignorant people dispensing advice on the how to go SF thread on your board is astounding. When an SF soldier like ndd told members they were wrong, and provided straight answers, they wanted to argue with him about it. Several even seem uninformed of the 18X program, which has been in existance for about five years now and provides a large number of our new SF soldiers. They do as well or better than people coming to SFAS from Infantry units. The lowest attrition class I have ever seen was an all 18X class which generated an almost 90% selection rate. As noted, several have gone on to sacrifice their lives for their brothers. Look at the Taps forum. Why do people without any direct knowledge of the program insist on providing advice over there?

If you think that you are ready to smoke the SFAS and SFQC, please PM me your personal details and class number so that I can be there to watch you.

As far as I am concerned, this range is cleared hot for anyone with an SF Tab and an opinion.

TR

Guy 08-29-2007 20:39

LMMFAO!

Quote:

Since you wrote this...

If a SOB even mentions the GWOT at tomorrows meeting.......:mad:

NousDefionsDoc 08-29-2007 21:04

LOL

So, I wonder how he likes us so far?