Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Da-Bait Twenty-Twenty aka “The Dark Knight Rises part II” (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55107)

Old Dog New Trick 09-29-2020 18:52

Da-Bait Twenty-Twenty aka “The Dark Knight Rises part II”

Are you ready! Tonight, the first round of a three round fight, in the Blue Corner - a 48 year career politician who has a history of smelling hair, inappropriate touching (possibly raping a young lady) and belittling nearly everyone, especially Black people on purpose or just doesn’t know. He has lost three out of four previous bouts and shouldn’t be here either because he has plagiarized his way to the bottom of his graduating class. In the Red Corner - a career business man, a man who’s made billions of dollars cheating the system (created by the guy in the Blue Corner), a movie magnet where he could kiss them and grab them by the pussy (they really don’t care, Donald grabbed my pussy, gee I hope I get on the “Apprentice”), a man who’s married to a super model but could still walk through the dressing room of the “Miss USA Beauty Pageant” with half and fully naked goddesses and they lapped are his feet! A man, who loves his country so much that before and after the last debacle of an administration (including the man in the Blue Corner) he gave up a lucrative multi-billion dollar business and career (and drug is whole family into it with him) to actually give his salary away in hopes to Make America Great Again!

Round one begins in 10-minutes...go to the restroom now!

Old Dog New Trick 09-29-2020 19:12

I just found out it costs a woman more money to have an abortion than a man!

Old Dog New Trick 09-29-2020 19:14

Chris has lost control!

The fight is on!

miclo18d 09-29-2020 19:29

Hilarious!

tonyz 09-29-2020 19:51

A brawl. A street brawl to this point.

Paslode 09-29-2020 20:18

Chris Wallace should be shot, what a piece of shit.

Old Dog New Trick 09-29-2020 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paslode (Post 662796)
Chris Wallace should be shot, what a piece of shit.

Are you surprised? This is always him.

This is crazy!

cat in the hat 09-29-2020 20:41

1 Attachment(s)
poor fools look tired.

Maybe next time they should debate seated.

Got some chairs all ready.

Paslode 09-29-2020 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick (Post 662797)
Are you surprised? This is always him.

This is crazy!

No, but I always hope seeing a worthwhile debate instead of worthless shit show. This is just another reason why the ballot box is on its way to be replaced with a magazine in your favorite flavor.

Old Dog New Trick 09-29-2020 20:46

No one changed their minds tonight. Both camps will support their own and independents will continue to wait to make up their minds.

Trump was more factually correct and current.

Biden was well rehearsed and practiced but still creepy Joe.

Paslode 09-29-2020 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick (Post 662801)
No one changed their minds tonight. Both camps will support their own and independents will continue to wait to make up their minds.

I agree.

cbtengr 09-29-2020 20:56

An hour and a half of my life I will never get back. It was no debate and like ODNT stated no one changed their minds.

Old Dog New Trick 09-29-2020 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by cat in the hat (Post 662799)
poor fools look tired.

Maybe next time they should debate seated.

Got some chairs all ready.

As long as Kamala never gets close to the blue lid. She absolutely cannot crawl out of the sewer.

Badger52 09-29-2020 21:03

"See... here's the deal."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick (Post 662801)

True x2.
It was very close, but Trump wins the style points in the Impetuous Ass category. And Biden had notes he referred to regularly. Wallace also gets "Tom Sawyer's Cousin Sidney" award for simply being a jerk & hitting Trump with some specifically click-bait questions that didn't get also pointed at Biden.

No hearts or minds were won or lost. Enough virtual babysitting.
Yawn. Now back to important stuff, like seeing if there's an edition of the SOF Med Handbook newer than 2011...
:munchin

sfshooter 09-29-2020 21:15

Was it just me or were Joe's pupils dilated the for the whole show? Go ahead, look again. He made such good eye contact with the camera. I admit I was not a Delta so maybe I was imagining it.
And from Joe's corner:....."that's a lie"........"he's a liar"......"he doesn't tell the truth"...."that's not true".....
Maybe I missed something but did he say anything else?