Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   An Open Letter to General Mattis (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52315)

MR2 04-27-2017 08:17

An Open Letter to General Mattis

An Open Letter to General Mattis

Excerpt

Americans who have never served have no conception of what the social experiment has done and is doing to our military. Sadly, the young people in the military right now; mainly believe everything is A-Okay, because like children in a dysfunctional family they don’t know any difference.

But, vets who served before the cultural Marxists and the militant feminists took control understand. We know perfectly well that diversity and gender neutrality are not combat multipliers. We understand what the military is capable of doing when it focuses on its mission; to defend the country if called upon and to destroy our enemies on sea, land and in the air as violently and as swiftly as possible.

1stindoor 04-27-2017 10:00

That was a good letter. I suspect it will fall on deaf ears.

PSM 04-27-2017 10:28

It's well past time for some generals to draw their swords . . . to wield them or to fall on them.

Pat

bblhead672 04-27-2017 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stindoor (Post 626841)

Great letter, I thought it should have included a "sign here" for veterans who agree with the letter.

Unfortunately, those who are in charge will not hear nor heed what is being said. At least not until there's a WW3 style war where the incompetent politically correct social flag officers and their minions are replaced by warriors after millions of unprepared service men and women die because of political correctness.

doctom54 04-27-2017 15:55

Great letter!

When I went to Jump School then didn't allow females.

Guess that tell my age.

On the other hand anyone can jump out of a plane it only matters what you can do when you hit the ground.

frostfire 04-27-2017 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stindoor (Post 626841)

more than likely :(

Excerpt:
"ROTC male cadets were ordered to parade around our nation’s campuses in red high heels to show empathy for rape victims; male soldiers were instructed to conduct PT in pregnancy simulators; the Marines were forced to endure some kind of Soviet style gender unconscious bias training, to brainwash young men into believing women were as strong as they were; there was a new lexicon of gender neutral military terms, soldiers took online classes that informed them the Bible and the Constitution were now sexist documents; there was the repeal of don’t ask, don’t tell and the celebration of open homosexuality in the ranks, the embracing of the transgender mentally ill and gender reassignment surgery paid for by the tax payers; lactation memos and instructions for the proper storage of breast milk in the field; sensitivity training in combat zones, babies born on US ships of war.."

Had I not seen it first hand, I could have (as some might) read this as exaggeration/fake news.

But there I was. The company was doing solid commo training with a very enthusiastic instructor and solid equipment support when suddenly it was cut an hour shorter for.......LGBT mandatory training :confused:

If that's not enough, during planning range time was to be shortened to half a day to make for "jeans walkaround" or denim day sexual assault solidarity. I almost blew my lid and suggested sure, no problem, no need to cut range day in half. Joes who are not on the firing line can do the walkaround at the chow area at the range. No one was amused by the idea. Good thing common sense prevailed and we were able to have full range day. Phew....for now

Box 04-28-2017 04:52

The "jeans walkaround" is a new one... never heard of that before.

Its a good thing leaders are focused on the things that count.

2018commo 04-28-2017 06:37

Hot off the press: OPORD 17-040 Implementation of Army Policy on Military Service of Transgender Soldiers

Living in Absurdastan...

Box 04-28-2017 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018commo (Post 626883)
Hot off the press: OPORD 17-040 Implementation of Army Policy on Military Service of Transgender Soldiers

Living in Absurdastan...

Its a medical necessity now...
https://www.stripes.com/news/pentago...0#.WQNB0up1qXc