Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Comedy Zone (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Saturday Chuckle (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54553)

JJ_BPK 11-09-2019 09:18

Saturday Chuckle

1 Attachment(s)
While I was in El Paso with some free time, I gots the Jones for some true Mexican chow.

I walked across the border to Ciudad Juarez and promptly got lost in this nice quiet little neighborhood.

Spotted this great Tree House this dad built in the back yard for his kids.

It's so nice to see parents that care. :D

glebo 11-12-2019 07:24

Lol...Hmm, Jimmie Hendrix, The Watch Tower comes to mind...:D

Box 11-12-2019 08:00

...you left the "relative safety" of El Paso and got lost in Juarez?

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, donít even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent...
...please watch over JJ so he doesn't wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney !!

So - how do we know that you aren't an imposter ??
How do we know that the real JJ isn't being held captive in that red brick brick tree house ??

Suspicious set of events here - a long time ago, Johnny Cash got sidetracked in El Paso, Stopped to get himself a map - and everything went downhill from there.

Dude - street tacos are awesome - but they aren't worth losing a kidney to an underground organ harvester !!!

On second thought - if the red sauce was done right - it was probably worth the risk.

rsdengler 11-12-2019 08:46

JJ, stay away from the tree house, it might be a ploy.......Oh, and don't eat the "red sauce".....:D

bblhead672 11-12-2019 10:04

Tree house or high shooting platform? :D

SF_BHT 11-12-2019 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ_BPK (Post 653942)
While I was in El Paso with some free time, I gots the Jones for some true Mexican chow.

I walked across the border to Ciudad Juarez and promptly got lost in this nice quiet little neighborhood.

Spotted this great Tree House this dad built in the back yard for his kids.

It's so nice to see parents that care. :D

hay how did you get a photo of my place down south...... It looks better after I got the spot lights and gun ports installed....:D

JJ_BPK 11-12-2019 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SF_BHT (Post 653978)
hay how did you get a photo of my place down south...... It looks better after I got the spot lights and gun ports installed....:D

I should have used pink font :D

Ret10Echo 11-12-2019 16:57

Good to see Mexico is building their portion of the wall....

Golf1echo 11-14-2019 10:14

A body part snatching ring of Mexicans looking to take JJ’s kidney....not the smartest bunch... are they?

JJ_BPK 11-14-2019 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golf1echo (Post 654003)
A body part snatching ring of Mexicans looking to take JJ’s kidney....not the smartest bunch... are they?

They didn't want my liver,, strange :]

Joker 11-14-2019 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ_BPK (Post 654004)
They didn't want my liver,, strange :]

They looked at it and felt sorry for you and put you on their list of future customers. :D:D