Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   20th Group (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Maryland 20th (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28349)

Anevolution 04-01-2010 19:33

Maryland 20th

I'm having a bit of trouble getting into contact with a recruiter there. I spoke with someone a few days ago, who asked me to send an email with my info and he would call me back. I did and have yet to be contacted. I called today and was told someone would be contacting me today but got no phone call. I'm not trying to be bother some, or nagging but I would like to talk to someone who can help. I'm wondering if someone here is/or knows who the poc is for them. Thanks in advance.

V/r
Anevolution

ZonieDiver 04-01-2010 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anevolution (Post 323477)
I'm having a bit of trouble getting into contact with a recruiter there. I spoke with someone a few days ago, who asked me to send an email with my info and he would call me back. I did and have yet to be contacted. I called today and was told someone would be contacting me today but got no phone call. I'm not trying to be bother some, or nagging but I would like to talk to someone who can help. I'm wondering if someone here is/or knows who the poc is for them. Thanks in advance.

V/r
Anevolution

Maybe it's a test! :) Maryland isn't that far, is it???

Anevolution 04-01-2010 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZonieDiver (Post 323480)
Maybe it's a test! :) Maryland isn't that far, is it???

ZonieDiver:

No sir, almost 5hrs. But that's not the issue, I would drive to the end of the earth if I thought it would help. I would just like to talk to someone before I drive up there and them to have the day off or something.

V/r
Anevolution

The Reaper 04-01-2010 20:04

Reread "A Message to Garcia".

TR

ZonieDiver 04-01-2010 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper (Post 323488)
Reread "A Message to Garcia".

TR

That is the type of test to which I was referring. Perhaps a drive to Maryland could be viewed as a "Recon Mission"! I hear they have good crabcakes up that way, so it wouldn't be a total loss, no matter the result.

Surgicalcric 04-01-2010 21:35

Relax a bit Nancy.

I am sure they havent forgotten about you. And I assure you that you are important. However they are at Bragg de-Mobing after a recent trip and are inundated with quite a few other things.

I also spoke with MSG E today and you are being taken care of.

In the meantime go do pushups.

Crip

Richard 04-02-2010 06:10

Quote:

Patience, young Jedi! ;)

Richard's $.02 :munchin

greenberetTFS 04-06-2010 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard (Post 323530)
Patience, young Jedi! ;)

Richard's $.02 :munchin

These "young tigers" don't seem to have much of it.............;)

Big Teddy :munchin

Commo Dude 08-30-2014 03:39

POC for B/2/20?

Hey brothers, can one one you guys PM me the contact email for the SGM at B/2/20? I am trying to IST from CO and need to get some intel on available slots (if any).

lindy 08-30-2014 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commo Dude (Post 561231)
Hey brothers, can one one you guys PM me the contact email for the SGM at B/2/20? I am trying to IST from CO and need to get some intel on available slots (if any).

Check PM.

2018commo 09-02-2014 12:15

Commo Dude, you have Mail.

Commo Dude 09-03-2014 03:22

Thanks guys!