Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Rucksack is in the Hall (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Piss up a rope (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35306)

Gypsy 10-02-2011 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ_BPK (Post 416889)
I think I have an antidote for MadDogG's problem(s)..

:D

That's cool. I was going to ask if he needed a tampon.

Hmmm, TS may be on to something...as usual. :D

Intel Cop 10-02-2011 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigaba (Post 416902)
Pat--

FWIW, I think that it was the "DADT only the first step" thread here, the responses to Intel Cop's posts in that thread, and then post numbers 101 to 104.

(In spite of his claims, I don't think MadDogG has read that extensively.)

Don't drag me into this mess! ;) The only thing that threw me off in that thread was one person flat out stating, "Yet you disagree with several QP's" (not word for word). I can take the ribbing, that's nothing, I just wasn't sure if there was a flat out rule against disagreeing with a QP.

afchic 10-02-2011 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigepo (Post 416911)
Afchic, is it possible you are a reincarnated Spartan?

My hubby just calls me the Amazon bitch from hell!

ZonieDiver 10-02-2011 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by afchic (Post 416924)
My hubby just calls me the Amazon bitch from hell!

And I'll bet he blessses each day that he as been able to be with "the Amazon bitch from hell"!:D

afchic 10-02-2011 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZonieDiver (Post 416931)
And I'll bet he blessses each day that he as been able to be with "the Amazon bitch from hell"!:D

Well, at least that's what he says to my face anyway:)

Paragrouper 10-02-2011 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDogG (Post 416812)
The whole post

Mad;
I read your post with some interest. I even went back and checked the subject thread so I could determine just what transpired to get you so upset. I must confess that I was confused, as all I saw was a debate. Then I checked your public profile and I realized; you’re that guy! You know, the guy that finds courage in anonymity—one who types without fear—because nobody knows who he is. Your the one who has no problem climbing up on your high-horsey and talking all kinds of smack, just so long as it is long-distance.

Perhaps you would feel better here.

This is where all the other flower sniffing, tea-sipping, rubber sheet using, sensitivity-training honor graduates hang.

Dusty 10-02-2011 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Sergeant (Post 416907)
Oh I like this guy, let's keep him! ;) We'll ban Sigaba instead.....

IMO you should charge his worthless carcass for the wasted bandwidth, then ban him.

Utah Bob 10-02-2011 20:16

I sit here sobbing at the abuse heaped upon this poor individual by you cyber bullies for merely expressing his heartfelt feelings. Although he claims not to be offended by your crass and uncouth responses, I am sure that you brutes have caused him to fall into a thumb-sucking fetal position from which he may not recover without some serious counseling.
I would suggest aroma therapy and a session with Dr Phil.....

I'm sorry did I say sobbing? I meant guffawing,:munchin

Eagle5US 10-02-2011 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDogG (Post 416905)
your drivel

:rolleyes:

Yawn....:boohoo

Snaquebite 10-02-2011 20:53

WTF?....Logged on saw this an began reading...I agree with Paragrouper...HE IS ONE OF THEM....Those that hide behind whatever they can find but use every public means to speak out about/against something while remaining completely protected by their anominity.

Mad, I would like to see you beef up your profile a bit and let us know a little about your experiences in this world, besides having a lot of hobbies...or maybe those are your experiences. Maybe a reintroduction would be in order also... Otherwise.....F*(K O&*

rdret1 10-02-2011 21:14

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been laughing my ass off during this whole thread! I think we should keep MD20/20 around as the court jester. He reminds me of the cherry to the unit that tries too hard to impress the old guys at the bar.:rolleyes:

orion5 10-02-2011 21:21

1 Attachment(s)
Maddog, I've found so much of life is explained on engrish.com. Go there and the truth will set you free.

head 10-02-2011 21:31

This thread kinda sucks... good thing there are plenty other things to look at on the internet or do offline.

Life is too short. Make good use of your time... too many aren't able to.

MadDogG 10-02-2011 22:25

Good enough?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaquebite (Post 416944)
Mad, I would like to see you beef up your profile a bit and let us know a little about your experiences in this world, besides having a lot of hobbies...or maybe those are your experiences. Maybe a reintroduction would be in order also... Otherwise.....F*(K O&*

Profile: Done

Intro Beefed up: Done

Dozer523 10-03-2011 09:25

PUPAROPE

NS,TIW! This was my NC License plate at Bragg "85 - 88".

I beat my one speeding ticket cuz the Officer got it and couldn't stop laughing.