Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Rucksack is in the Hall (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Piss up a rope (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35306)

JJ_BPK 10-02-2011 14:24

1 Attachment(s)
I think I have an antidote for MadDogG's problem(s)..

http://www.fullstoppain.com/index.ph...&product_id=50

:D

Penn 10-02-2011 15:01

Quote:

It's your house, and I am a guest, but I am curious to know, can a man, speak his mind in your house?
Sure, and yes you can, but you will have to state your qualification, or bona fides, that establish beyond a reasonable doubt that you have BTDT.

In addition, it will be necessary that you establish your SME, so that the board can confirm your expertise. Otherwise, you are just more tissue paper clogging the lines, in a word mastabatory.

PRB 10-02-2011 15:45

this guy should be on a Team for awhile and see how much slack everyone gets....might re eval his experience....

let's see..got shot in the shoulder and a buddy punched me in the shoulder at the field hospital to see 'if I was faking'......

Once asked a legless SF friend if he was up 'for a foot race'.....etc,etc,etc......

Barbarian 10-02-2011 15:47

Free entertainment, right here.

:munchin :munchin :munchin

bluebb 10-02-2011 16:09

What post brought this on, just wondering?

Blue

Dusty 10-02-2011 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebb (Post 416894)

Blue

PMS

afchic 10-02-2011 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty (Post 416896)
PMS

Yep, it appears to me his vagina is bothering him.

PSM 10-02-2011 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebb (Post 416894)

Blue

This thread: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...t=20073&page=1

But in response to post 81 and what follows: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...t=20073&page=3

Pat

greenberetTFS 10-02-2011 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty (Post 416879)
Kiss my ass.

I concur................;) :D

Big Teddy :munchin

Sigaba 10-02-2011 17:02

Reading the tea leaves differently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSM (Post 416899)

Pat--

FWIW, I think that it was the "DADT only the first step" thread here, the responses to Intel Cop's posts in that thread, and then post numbers 101 to 104.

(In spite of his claims, I don't think MadDogG has read that extensively.)

MadDogG 10-02-2011 17:31

Last comment from me on the matter.....

Nope, nope, nope. I'm not pissed off. I don't have any hurt feelings. I just made an honest evaluation. I gave my opinion. ANd as I said before, the truth will either change you or it will offend you. It obviously offended. Truth hurts sometimes. As far as my wife goes, I told her many times that she looked fat in those jeans. Don't want to know, don't ask. Must be why she left. Huh. I guess I finally figured that one out....now on to important matters.

You are constantly referring to this as your house. It is. I will easily admit that. But did it ever dawn on you, that as much of a 'priviledge' as it is for us weaklings on this planet to come to this website and perhaps converse with our 'heroes', (for lack of a better word) that it is just as much a priviledge for you to be invited into there homes? It is after all on there computer screen and in there home? Did it ever occur to you that some of these people just might not like smart ass comments as much as you? And when attacked, will respond in kind. As far as not liking the website or the people, that is far from the contrary. I do, but I do think you are a little aloof. You know, just because your a Green Beret doesn't make every person on the planet that isn't, a sack of crap. It just makes them not green berets. Doesn't mean that they can do things that you can't. It just means they couldn't do that. Right? I know for a fact there are some things, even you guys can't do. Does that make me better than you? No, it just means I've done different things in my life. I have different experiences. It doesn't make you or me any less of a person, it just makes us different. You guys on here, not all, but a good majority of you have an attitude, that you can say or do whatever you want, and nobody is supposed to say anything about it. Well, I'm saying it, "You were wrong with Intel Geek." Flat out. I have seen it in several other posts on this website. Your like, a little cyber gang. You get your jollies off of being assholes, and when anybody says anything to you about it, you get pissed. YOur able to say rude comments, and nasty things to others, but oh hell no, you'd better not say nothing back to a green beret, you might hurt his f#$%ing feelings.

As far as the immortal comments. It was the only thing I could think of besides just flat out saying that you guys think your 'gods'. You know. I know that you know that your mortal. I'm not totally ignorant. But yeah. You think that your crap don't stink. That's a good thing....to a certain point. And as far as worrying about being shot...yep every morning, every time I step out side my front door, I worry about the asshole down the street that threatened to do it. No big deal. Dealt with guys like him before. So now that I think I've responded to everything. Oh the piss up a rope thing. Yeah. Nice i like that. Never heard that expression before. I may have to borrow that sometime if you don't mind I like it. ANd you never know....You might one day be buying me that beer. If I ever get out that way to bragg I'll be sure to yell, "I'm MadDogG! Where's the beer?" :)

Take care, god bless, and thank you for your service.

Team Sergeant 10-02-2011 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDogG (Post 416905)
Nope, nope, nope. I'm not pissed off. I don't have any hurt feelings. I just made an honest evaluation. I gave my opinion. ANd as I said before, the truth will either change you or it will offend you. It obviously offended. Truth hurts sometimes. As far as my wife goes, I told her many times that she looked fat in those jeans. Don't want to know, don't ask. Must be why she left. Huh. I guess I finally figured that one out....now on to important matters.

You are constantly referring to this as your house. It is. I will easily admit that. But did it ever dawn on you, that as much of a 'priviledge' as it is for us weaklings on this planet to come to this website and perhaps converse with our 'heroes', (for lack of a better word) that it is just as much a priviledge for you to be invited into there homes? It is after all on there computer screen and in there home? Did it ever occur to you that some of these people just might not like smart ass comments as much as you? And when attacked, will respond in kind. As far as not liking the website or the people, that is far from the contrary. I do, but I do think you are a little aloof. You know, just because your a Green Beret doesn't make every person on the planet that isn't, a sack of crap. It just makes them not green berets. Doesn't mean that they can do things that you can't. It just means they couldn't do that. Right? I know for a fact there are some things, even you guys can't do. Does that make me better than you? No, it just means I've done different things in my life. I have different experiences. It doesn't make you or me any less of a person, it just makes us different. You guys on here, not all, but a good majority of you have an attitude, that you can say or do whatever you want, and nobody is supposed to say anything about it. Well, I'm saying it, "You were wrong with Intel Geek." Flat out. I have seen it in several other posts on this website. Your like, a little cyber gang. You get your jollies off of being assholes, and when anybody says anything to you about it, you get pissed. YOur able to say rude comments, and nasty things to others, but oh hell no, you'd better not say nothing back to a green beret, you might hurt his f#$%ing feelings.

As far as the immortal comments. It was the only thing I could think of besides just flat out saying that you guys think your 'gods'. You know. I know that you know that your mortal. I'm not totally ignorant. But yeah. You think that your crap don't stink. That's a good thing....to a certain point. And as far as worrying about being shot...yep every morning, every time I step out side my front door, I worry about the asshole down the street that threatened to do it. No big deal. Dealt with guys like him before. So now that I think I've responded to everything. Oh the piss up a rope thing. Yeah. Nice i like that. Never heard that expression before. I may have to borrow that sometime if you don't mind I like it. ANd you never know....You might one day be buying me that beer. If I ever get out that way to bragg I'll be sure to yell, "I'm MadDogG! Where's the beer?" :)

Take care, god bless, and thank you for your service.

Oh I like this guy, let's keep him! ;) We'll ban Sigaba instead.....

craigepo 10-02-2011 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by afchic (Post 416898)
Yep, it appears to me his vagina is bothering him.

Afchic, is it possible you are a reincarnated Spartan?

Pete 10-02-2011 18:16

Not Hardly

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDogG (Post 416905)
.......... I gave my opinion. ANd as I said before, the truth will either change you or it will offend you. It obviously offended. Truth hurts sometimes...........

Not hardly

Son, you ain't never been anywhere near a teamroom and ain't got a clue as to what we think or feel.

But I can tell you one thing if I was a Team Sergeant sitting at my desk with a bunch of the guys around and you walked in and made that speach I wouldn't do a thing.........

I wouldn't have to.........

On of the guys would have grabbed you by the seat of your pants and scruff of the neck and thrown you out the door and bounced you off the far wall coming back shaking his head "WTF was his major malfunction in life."

PS - Sigaba has better class than MDG - and he does insults a whole lot slicker - sometimes his posts need to be read two or three times slowly. MDG appears to like to use a sledge hammer to change a light blub.

Defend 10-02-2011 18:20

The roles around here should be identified in two groups, ingroup and outgroup.

Ingroup = complete and total control. Establishes the environment as they like it.

Outgroup = required to comply or STFU.

That's the way it SHOULD be in their house.

QPs: Thanks again for letting those of us in the outgroup visit the forum. You could make this a private board and require verification in order to even view the threads, but instead you let us come into your house. Some of us appreciate it.

-out