Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Professional Gear (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   5.11 group buy (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1294)

Air.177 04-09-2004 10:30

5.11 group buy

Ok folks you asked for it. I talked to the bossman here this morning about a possible group buy. He told me to get an order together of exactly what we want and he will tell me how much of a deal he can get. He needs the info by 11:30 monday morning, so if you are interested, reply with what you would order (i.e. vest, pants, etc), how many, as well as colors and sizes. Good Day,
Blake

Smokin Joe 04-09-2004 10:58

1. 1 L Tactical Polo Shirt, Black
2. 1 L Short Sleeve Professional Polo, Silver/Tan
3. 2 36wX36L 5.11 Tactical Pants
- 1 Khaki
- 1 Black
4. 1 L Tactical Vest in Black
5. 1 L Mens Tactical Shorts, Khaki

Payment and Address bye PM

The Reaper 04-09-2004 11:21

Thanks, Blake!

Tell the owner we appreciate it.

If the price is right, my starting order would be:

1 Khaki Vest
1 Khaki Trousers
1 Black Trousers
1 Gray Shorts
1 Khaki Shorts
1 Black L/S Shirt
1 Khaki S/S Shirt
2 Polo Shirts, would have to check colors

Sizes on the 5.11 in the local store seem to run small, I would check sizes and get back to you.

TR

NousDefionsDoc 04-09-2004 12:24

This is my duty uniform now and I have a backorder already in that I can cancel. Depending on price:

Pants - black - 36W/34L - 2 ea
Pants - OD - 36W/34L - 2 ea
Polo Shirt - Black - XL - 2 ea
Polo Shirt - Navy - XL - 2 ea
Long sleeve Shirt - Black - XL - 2 ea
Long sleeve shirt - khaki - XL - 2 ea
Vest - OD - XL - 1 ea

Let me know if we come up short on what we need for approval or to drive the price down and I'll recruit.

18Xers - This clothing is what you should wear instead of jeans with holes in them and "Death from Above" T shirts. Very nice casual wear, especially when starched.

NousDefionsDoc 04-09-2004 12:25

http://www.511tactical.com/

Here's the link for sizes and colores.

ktek01 04-09-2004 13:28

Sure, not even an hour after I put in an order for 4 pants, 4 shirts, and 1 vest, you put this up. :mad:

LOL

Smokin Joe 04-09-2004 14:17

Quote:

Originally posted by ktek01
Sure, not even an hour after I put in an order for 4 pants, 4 shirts, and 1 vest, you put this up. :mad:

LOL

Cancel it.

To all--

I have not tried one of there shirts...Do you guys find that the L and XL run close to standard (U.S.) L and XL shirts sizes?

I might need to alter my order.

Air.177 04-09-2004 15:07

Let it be known that any further unsolicited modifications of Air.177's Avatar or sigline could jeopardize any pending, current, or future assistance with Group deals on my part.

Have a nice Day

Roguish Lawyer 04-09-2004 15:12

Quote:

Originally posted by Air.177
Let it be known that any further unsolicited modifications of Air.177's Avatar or sigline could jeopardize any pending, current, or future group deals.

Have a nice Day

I'm sure they are petrified by your exclusive worldwide control over group deals. LOL

NousDefionsDoc 04-09-2004 15:14

Quote:

Originally posted by Smokin Joe
Cancel it.

To all--

I have not tried one of there shirts...Do you guys find that the L and XL run close to standard (U.S.) L and XL shirts sizes?

I don't have one yet, but have been told to order up one size as they shrink. The pants and vests I have didn't shrink, but we don't use a dryer.

Air.177 04-09-2004 15:16

Thank you for pointing that out, RL

ktek01 04-09-2004 15:17

Quote:

Originally posted by Smokin Joe
Cancel it.

To all--

I would, but I need this stuff yesterday. I also just got a call from my local dealer after placing an order on her site. She is bending over backwards for me to get this stuff by Tuesday and is even throwing in some freebies. Very nice lady, active LEO, does this on the side but is an authorized 5.11 dealer and she takes good care of the soldiers overseas. She has been sending care packages to Afghanistan and Iraq since this all started, has info on her site about it. I am going to her home tomorrow to pick up what she has in stock.

Oh yeah, she tells me the sizes run slightly large.

NousDefionsDoc 04-09-2004 15:22

Come on ladies, this clothes are omni-sexual! LOL

Nothing hotter than an American female with an American weapon on a range in khaki pants and a "My hubby went to the Q Course and All I got was This Lousy T-Shirt...

and tons of TDY money!

LOL

The Reaper 04-09-2004 15:50

Quote:

Originally posted by Air.177
Let it be known that any further unsolicited modifications of Air.177's Avatar or sigline could jeopardize any pending, current, or future assistance with Group deals on my part.

Have a nice Day

Let it be known that you already have over a $1,000 order.

Also let it be known that the goodness of the deal may affect the return of said sig line and avatar to normalcy.

I am having a mag-freaking-nificent day, as usual, thanks!

To all, the vests seem to me to be a bit small. I am normally an XL, to get one loose enough to allow a concealed belt holster carry, I had to go up one size to an XXL.

TR

Air.177 04-09-2004 16:02

TR-Understood I will give everyone a chance to post their list and will turn in the results on Monday Morning.