Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The PB Challenge Coin (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55361)

Paslode 02-25-2021 08:49

The PB Challenge Coin

This article from Just the News almost belongs in the Comedy Zone. I found it interesting because the SPLC is conjuring up new demons....and curious if 'Woke Military' has or will issue a ban on challenge coins.

Quote:

"The fact she has that coin, the challenge coin, tells me there is something happening around gender in the Proud Boys — and it is something worth paying attention to," continued Ward, also the executive director of the Western States Center, a civil rights advocacy group that works to advance gender equity, the wire service also reports.
Or maybe the woman found the coin on the ground and picked it up, or maybe she bought a round of beer for the PB's, or maybe she received the coin after a one nighter Tinder Date with a PB, or a million other scenarios on how she obtained the coin.

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime...-recruited-her

Quote:

"It is ironic that such a deeply misogynistic organization has attracted someone who is a woman to join their organization," said Eric Ward, a senior fellow with the Southern Poverty Law Center. "It tells us there is dissension in the ranks of Proud Boys right now."
I thought the SPLC was all about being "Inclusive". Beside some women like guys who are guys and are not Soy Boy/Beta Cucks carrying man Bags.

tonyz 02-25-2021 09:27

OMG OMG she had a coin !!!

...but did she have the double secret decoder ring?

These people are absolute idiots.

Paslode 02-25-2021 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyz (Post 667335)
OMG OMG she had a coin !!!

...but did she have the double secret decoder ring?

These people are absolute idiots.

They are good examples of mental illness.

glebo 02-25-2021 15:56

I wonder if she actually "earned" it... :eek:

Gypsy 02-25-2021 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paslode (Post 667333)
Beside some women like guys who are guys and are not Soy Boy/Beta Cucks carrying man Bags.

Indeed.

tom kelly 02-25-2021 18:53

The SPLC:

Founder & Lawyer Morris Dees of the SPLC was FIRED in March 2019 for Cause. Seems he was a person interested in making money for himself first & than promoting a marketing scheme to get northern "liberals" to donate to SPLC. His personal conduct while at the head of the SPLC was jaded. Now 84 years old you don't hear much about him.

miclo18d 02-26-2021 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by glebo (Post 667352)
I wonder if she actually "earned" it... :eek:

Any drill holes in that coin? Maybe 3? :eek::eek:

Box 02-26-2021 12:33

You people are incorrigible.

Besides - once you drill a hole in a coin - it is no longer a challenge coin.
- If you have a coin with a hole drilled in it to hang it around your neck to make it easier to carry - it is not a coin anymore - it is a necklace.
- If you have a coin with a hole drilled in it to to use it as a belt buckle to make it easier to carry - it is not a coin anymore - it is a belt buckle.
- If you have a coin with a hole drilled in it to put it on your key ring to make it easier to carry - it is not a coin anymore - it is a key ring.

If you have a coin with three holes in it, its not a coin, its just - trashy

Remington Raidr 02-26-2021 12:54

A different perspective on the Proud Boys

Thank God for the Proud Boys
A little more than a year ago, 2,000 antifa tried to shut down my speech at UC Berkeley, according to police on the scene. The Berkeley police chief had ordered her officers to stand outside the building like mute ninjas, and make no arrests, unless they personally witnessed a felony being committed in front of them.

So barring a bank suddenly popping up on the sidewalk and an antifa attempting to rob it, I had no official protection from 2,000 violent, mentally disturbed thugs.

Thank God I had the Proud Boys . . .

full article at: https://anncoulter.com/2021/02/24/th...he-proud-boys/

good read.;)

1stindoor 03-01-2021 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 667373)
You people are incorrigible....

If you have a coin with three holes in it, its not a coin, its just - trashy

...and this is why I make sure my coffee cup is out of reach and I hadn't just started drinking when I see something you've posted.

Box 03-01-2021 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stindoor (Post 667424)
...and this is why I make sure my coffee cup is out of reach and I hadn't just started drinking when I see something you've posted.

I'm not trying to judge what other people do with their coin - most of the time, you wouldn't even notice that the coin had holes in it unless someone told you. After all, how close do you examine a coin when it is tossed onto the bar? The bar isn't all that well lit anyway, you've been drinking, and quite honestly, by the time people start throwing coins around, do you really care what the coin looks like? If you already have two or seven shots of Jägermeister in your system and you see a coin on the bar with holes it it - are you going to quit drinking ?
HELL NO YOU AREN'T - and why should you?

Besides, a coin full of holes is great if you are just tossing it around at the beginning of a sporting event to see who goes first...

The question isn't about the perceived value of such a coin; they are worth their weight in dollar bills - "heads or tails; call it in the air" - that old chestnut - what do I care. (a little known fact for you 'gamblers' out there - but a coin with holes in it is more likely to land showing 'tails')
The real question is, would we want one of our close friends or family members to carry around a damaged coin ?

Verily I say to you - I think not.

bblhead672 03-09-2021 10:21

Does the PB challenge coin have the number for the FBI on it?

Just a coincidence I'm sure that the leader of the PB was (is?) an informant (agent provocateur?) for the FBI.

7624U 10-01-2021 06:09

Need to make a few coins like this one and spread them around in the DC capital area.

https://rolyatmc.com/collections/arm...31750618677335

1stindoor 10-01-2021 07:47

I'm almost tempted to ask if Brian is actually selling that coin.

HardRoad 10-01-2021 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 667427)
a little known fact for you 'gamblers' out there - but a coin with holes in it is more likely to land showing 'tails')

My 7th Group brethren have always told me that the whole point of a coin with three holes drilled in it is that face down is pretty likely . . . although head's not out of the question.