Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   "Hall of Shame Inductees" (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Best Poser Yet! (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21945)

JihadJilson 02-20-2009 13:10

Best Poser Yet!

1 Attachment(s)
I really thought of posting this one in the Comedy Zone. Anyway here he is SOCOM Warrior Hero

csquare 02-20-2009 13:36

WTF????? Please tell me this is a joke.....please.

Pete 02-20-2009 13:42

A fugitive

A fugitive from 670-1?

Where did you run into him?

Richard 02-20-2009 14:48

The spitting image of a Team Sergeant! :p Wonder how he got caught? Not only a poser...but a pu**y looking loser of a MFer to boot! :eek: I think the AGCM at the top of his ribbon rack was a nice touch.

Anybody ever seen a pic of Shelby Stanton--self-proclaimed hero, historian, thief, LIAR--in all his trumped up glory? He looks like he could be a close relative of this guy. :p

Richard's $.02 :munchin

blue02hd 02-20-2009 15:38

His MOS insignia is crooked. Dead give away,,,,,,

koz 02-20-2009 15:44

His decorations in order... Good Conduct Medal, can't tell but looks like a Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal , Defense Superior Service Medal, I thought this was an Arcom but was told by an AF guy that it's a weapon expert ribbon, Army Service Ribbon, Army Reserve/National Guard Components Achievement Medal, Armed Forces Reserve Medal, (Another) Army Reserve/National Guard Components Achievement Medal, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, Armed Forces Service Medal, (Another) Armed Forces Service Medal, Army Achievement Medal...

Then he also has - Purple Heart, Army Distinguished Service Cross Medal, Silver Star, Bronze Star, Army Distinguished Service Medal, Spanish Campaign Medal??

He's got a Artillery Shoulder Cord, & Fourragere
A CIB, CMB, Master Jumpmaster, Airborne (separate from his JM wings), Pathfinder and a CAB, SF tab, Expert Rifle, Pistol and Grenade...
Unit awards - Army Presidential Unit Citation , Army Meritorious Unit Citation, and two I'm not sure what they are.
Also looks like he's got Army Combat Leadership Tabs but the look black.
Lastly he's got some type of SOCOM pins, and something that resembles a US Army pin...

Killer I tell you - one bad killing machine...

HMass18Z 02-20-2009 15:44

Even as I see it . . . . it is hard to believe. WOW !

Blitzzz (RIP) 02-20-2009 15:56

The Flash

The flash is new ...just something else.

greenberetTFS 02-20-2009 16:05

Look guys, You don't realize when you being put on.... This guy can't be for real, JJ is pulling our leg......:rolleyes: This guy wouldn't last very long walking around any public place decorated like he is with out someone calling him out.......;)

GB TFS :munchin

Peregrino 02-20-2009 18:26

Naaaahhhh! It has to be real. The awards and decorations alone have to have cost several months worth of paychecks. He had to have been awarded that stuff cause nobody would spend that kind of money if it wasn't really earned! :D:p

Team Sergeant 02-20-2009 21:06

Where did you guys get my (E-8) DA photo????

(From the sounds of your posts I guess now I know why I didn't make E-9......)

Team Sergeant

CSB 02-20-2009 21:37

Now that is one example where,
if I saw him at our Office Depot in Clarksville, TN
(the city that includes Ft. Campbell, KY - home of the 101st Abn Div, 5th SFGA, 160th SOAR) I would have no problem walking up to him and punching him in the jaw as hard as I could.

Why? Because:

1 - No police officer would arrest.
2 - No District Attorney would seek presentment.
3 - No General Sessions Judge would bind it over.
4 - No Grand Jury would indict, and;
5 - No jury would convict.

Ambush Master 02-20-2009 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSB (Post 250840)
Now that is one example where,
if I saw him at our Office Depot in Clarksville, TN
(the city that includes Ft. Campbell, KY - home of the 101st Abn Div, 5th SFGA, 160th SOAR) I would have no problem walking up to him and punching him in the jaw as hard as I could.

Why? Because:

1 - No police officer would arrest.
2 - No District Attorney would seek presentment.
3 - No General Sessions Judge would bind it over.
4 - No Grand Jury would indict, and;
5 - No jury would convict.

Now that, somehow makes me feel GOOD!!!:D:munchin

Guy 02-20-2009 22:50

I don't think I would have said a word...just walked to the nearest bar and started drinking.:eek:

Stay safe.

tom kelly 02-21-2009 13:56

HALLOWEEN?

This idiot needs to be in prison or a mental facility for the criminally insane. How can these individuals keep getting away with this bullshit of desecrating the awards and decorations earned by the service men and woman and in some cases making the ultimate sacrifice of being KIA for the awards of valor. I doubt this ass was ever in the military let alone serving with the 5th Special Forces group in Vietnam. Regard's, tom kelly