Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   "Hall of Shame Inductees" (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Wolfgang Hammersmith Fraud & Liar (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31330)

perdurabo 12-02-2010 17:43

Wolfgang Hammersmith Fraud & Liar

Anybody work with this stud? A 19-year "black ops" veteran, retired at 37 as a Lt. Colonel.

He's got a $23.95 book about his experiences. Haven't read it yet.

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/about-2/

Pretty sweet covert ops uniform here:

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/wh/wp...r-wolfgang.png

Snaquebite 12-02-2010 18:07

This guy's led an interesting life... Appears to have a seriousfollowing of gamers and airsofters......

Quote:

Born in 1950 into a Military family and handed over to a USMC program at the age of twelve, Wolfgang Hammersmith was raised in the world of the US Marine Corps. He graduated from the program at the age of eighteen, serving as a combat team commander (CTC) in the Vietnam War and in counterterrorism and anti-human trafficking operations. As part of Combined Services, prior to RDF (Rapid Deployment Force) and Delta Force, he continued an illustrious combat career during which he led combat teams in eighty-six missions, across 41 countries. Always proud to serve our great Nation, he quickly realized after being the last man on the team up a particular hill, on a particular day, that after 19 years of service, countless injuries, and numerous gunfights, that at the ripe age of 37, he was done. Having never known civilian life, the transition was not an easy one.
http://wolfganghammersmith.com/about-2/

Kyobanim 12-02-2010 18:10

This one will really get you going . . .

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/gunfight-for-gamers/

This either needs to go to the 'Hall' or to Comedy Central.

JJ_BPK 12-02-2010 18:15

After reading his blog, Looking at his three(3) FB pages..

I'm calling 100% bullshit.

His bio talks to being in the Marines at age 12 yrs,, Hopefully they will tend to his disposal??

OK,, I sent Wolfgang-bang a little note..

Quote:

Wolfgang, I read on you web page you were born in 1950, and you completed 19 years of "black ops" service by your 34th birthday (1984). I am a little confused were you in the Marines or Army?? You display the E,G,&A but talk about Delta?? As an aside, you may want to read this thread about another black ops instructor in the NW. His name is William G Hillar. If you need more info, use your google foo..

Pete 12-02-2010 18:29

RDF?

RDF?

Hell, just about all the FOGs here were on RDF 1 many a time.

JJ_BPK 12-02-2010 18:44

From Wolfgang-bang's blog..

Quote:

Women in the US Military: New Status?

Contrary to general public knowledge, women have served as active war-fighters in combat in the US Military since the formation of the United States.

In many cases, their heroic participation was kept from the history books but recently there was an announcement by the US Military that women will now be considered as standard US combat personnel. This is odd as something old is being called “new.”

For nineteen years since 1968 I had top professional soldiers who were also women on my combat Teams where they performed equally with the men, and my teams recorded approximately the same number of outstanding performances in active combat for both sexes.

I fought beside women in combat who, because of their outstanding bravery and in some cases, sacrifice, deserved the Congressional Medal of Honor but were not awarded it. Israel has had women warfighters in their military forever where they serve with honor, and so have many other nations.

Women served with distinction in US active combat units operating in Europe against the Nazi forces there, but received little or no recognition. Wouldn’t it be nice if this announcement of a “new” status for women war-fighters also honored the women who have served with heroic dedication who were overlooked in the past?

While I’m sure that won’t happen because the PTB (Powers That Be) won’t admit to that grand mistake, it’s well past time that women who serve in the US Military are recognized as high-quality professional soldiers, openly decorated for their bravery and efficiency in combat, and thanked for their service and sacrifice equally with men.

Women play FPS games with valor and success, echoing their soldier counterparts, and they fight just as well as the professional women soldiers I describe in my book, BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY: GUNFIGHT! Women are also more efficient in planning strategy under fire than men, in many cases.

In fact, I believe it is important that female Gamers continue to perform with distinction in Game World, thereby leading the path to recognition for woman soldiers serving in Real World combat today!

November 30th, 2010 | Wolfgang Hammersmith | No Comments |

PRB 12-02-2010 18:57

Woofshit Hammerdshit

mangler 12-02-2010 19:27

Quote:

Riding most of the year, he has put over 1.8 million road miles on the back of many different Harley Davidson and other motorcycles since 1959.

Been riding since he was nine years old. I wish I was that good. :lifter

aegisnavy 12-02-2010 19:43

Sounds like the famous Roman centurion, Bullshiticus Maximus.

BTW, I did recon and DA black ops from about 3rd grade to 6th grade. I was wearing some old OD's, a football helmet painted in the finest Testors OD spray paint money could buy, and carrying a rubber-band assault rifle, too. We used dirt-clod frag grenades for indirect fire. None of that hardened combat experience ever appeared on my DD-214. ;)

Paslode 12-02-2010 19:53

After I read the first paragraph I had to pull my chest waders out.

PRB 12-02-2010 19:55

sent his bio to another military web ring of very senior Marines I converse with.
Ought to be interesting.

The Reaper 12-02-2010 20:04

The bullshit is strong with this one....

TR

wet dog 12-02-2010 20:06

Just downloaded Chapter one of his new book....

Wolfgang Hammersmith Books
3800 Bridgeport Way #523
Tacoma, Washington 98466

Got a returned email confirming my acceptance to his email notices. Guess he really liked my interest in his book. I thanked him endlessly. He really liked the fact that I've been a gamer since the Radio Shack Tandy days of 1986. My mother still brings me Hot Pockets whenever I call her. It takes her a while to bring them to my room with her walker down the hallway. Man, have I got it good.

Can someone this weekend swing by his office and say, "Super Dave says hello".?

Someone will have to camp out in front of Mail Box, etc. and wait for Wolfgang to appear.

Thanks in advance.

Ambush Master 12-02-2010 20:17

I Locked In on "counterterrorism and anti-human trafficking operations"!!! Seems we just came down that road!!

wet dog 12-02-2010 20:28

From Chapter One

Selected Tactical Principles, Chapter One

1. Completion is vital. Don’t rush or try to do more than
one thing at a time. Especially when under pressure, do
one thing at a time and finish it before moving on to the
next thing. A state of panic is the opposite of this
principle.

2. Movement. When coming under fire, move! If they have
opened fire, your opponent(s) already have confidence
they can shoot you right where you are. If they missed
and you don’t move, they probably will correct their aim
and not miss again. Move out of your opponent(s) kill
zone fast.

3. Front Sight! Always concentrate on sight alignment and
get a clear sight picture, especially when under time
pressure. In this regard, Col. Cooper interviewed people
who had died in a gunfight. Impossible? No, he
interviewed people who had been brought back to life by
paramedics, or bystanders with some medical knowledge.
In every one of these cases where the loser of the gunfight
remembered what happened, he or she never saw their
front sight.

I really don't know where to begin, sigh!