Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   7th Special Forces Group (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Fuerzas commando 2012 video link (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37531)

Malone 06-11-2012 15:22

3 Attachment(s)
From SOC South facebook page. Thought you guys may enjoy if you have not already seen them.

http://www.facebook.com/USSOCSOUTH

greenberetTFS 06-11-2012 15:55

Just got one question to ask,are they really that good or are we really that bad?.......:rolleyes: Seriously,I thought we sent our "creme de la creme" there....:eek:There are countries represented there that their total population(men,woman,kids,sheep,goats,etc) isn't equal to the complete amount of SOF personal here........:confused: And their whipping our ass.......:mad:

Big Teddy

RB 06-11-2012 17:59

@ Gb-TFS - No, they aren't the C de C, buuuuuuut.

We should / could be leading the list, ooooooooor, are we using FID techniques and letting the Foreign Nationals win....that's a question for the unintended masses who don't do or understand what we do. ;)

greenberetTFS 06-11-2012 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by RB (Post 453095)

We should / could be leading the list, ooooooooor, are we using FID techniques and letting the LBG's win....that's a question for the unintended masses who don't do or understand what we do. ;)

You know,I didn't think about that,good point........:cool:

Big Teddy :munchin

JJ_BPK 06-13-2012 10:38

1 Attachment(s)
Still moving up..

14th to 11th :lifter

Just reread the posting,, these are the finals.

Home team won..

RB 06-13-2012 14:49

2 Attachment(s)
I just had to. The SOCSOUTH gringo spelling was killing me.

Congrats to Colombia and to the US Studs! Well done!

Wait! What just happened? just kidding.

JJ_BPK 06-13-2012 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by RB (Post 453446)
Congrats to Colombia and to the US Studs! Well done!

Wait! What just happened? just kidding.

:D:D:D:D

Basenshukai 06-13-2012 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by RB (Post 453095)

We should / could be leading the list, ooooooooor, are we using FID techniques and letting the Foreign Nationals win....that's a question for the unintended masses who don't do or understand what we do. ;)

I personally know the guys representing us and they are not into "throwing a fight". And, may I add that us getting out asses handed to us year after year does not help our credibility down there. Remember, fellas, that is South America; big time machismo territory. Looking weak, even if on the surface, does not make them more apt to listen to us. We seriously need to start kicking serious behind in these events. I can just see the SEALs taking that tasker next year and taking top position because of their competitive culture. I am a damn proud SF guy (and, yeah, I am a Latin dude) and this sh*t is not cutting it for us. When the public hears about 7th SFG, it has to be something much more positive than "Cartagena".

RB 06-14-2012 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basenshukai (Post 453494)
~whole post~ I am a damn proud SF guy (and, yeah, I am a Latin dude) and this sh*t is not cutting it for us. When the public hears about 7th SFG, it has to be something much more positive than "Cartagena".

Me, too brother, agree with all. We need to stand out in the Global CT community, not take 11th or 14th place.

Santo Tomas 01-14-2013 07:08

FC 13

FC 13 will be held in San Antonio in Jun 13.

Basenshukai 01-14-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santo Tomas (Post 482670)
FC 13 will be held in San Antonio in Jun 13.

We better kick some serious behind this year.

Panther 01-28-2013 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basenshukai (Post 453494)
I personally know the guys representing us and they are not into "throwing a fight". And, may I add that us getting out asses handed to us year after year does not help our credibility down there. Remember, fellas, that is South America; big time machismo territory. Looking weak, even if on the surface, does not make them more apt to listen to us. We seriously need to start kicking serious behind in these events. I can just see the SEALs taking that tasker next year and taking top position because of their competitive culture. I am a damn proud SF guy (and, yeah, I am a Latin dude) and this sh*t is not cutting it for us. When the public hears about 7th SFG, it has to be something much more positive than "Cartagena".

Bear in mind, I have no experience in SOF but is it common to see SEALs enter Fuerzas, or is that strictly an SF dominated event? Thanks.

Basenshukai 02-07-2013 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 485884)
Bear in mind, I have no experience in SOF but is it common to see SEALs enter Fuerzas, or is that strictly an SF dominated event? Thanks.

I have never seen, or heard, of SEALs competing in the event since I've been in. Maybe I missed something while deployed.

Mike792 03-17-2013 12:26

Rumor says this year it is going back to Tolemaida Colombia. Was supposed to be held in Chile, and then San Antonio. Let's see.

Marvin Blank 06-29-2013 15:40

Well, like Best Ranger, these other countries select their teams and train for months and months, solely for the comp.

Our guys find out a month out, since they are busy doing their job the rest of the year.

We should probably just have guys in Ops Det train up for it, and curtail their other responsibilities. I hate taking guys away from the fight to do a competition, but in this culture, we at least need to be in the top three every year.