Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   IRS says it has lost emails from 5 other employees related to probes (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46910)

Team Sergeant 09-06-2014 09:24

IRS says it has lost emails from 5 other employees related to probes

So I wonder what would happen when lois learner and the 5 other IRS employees end up missing themselves????? You know like Jimmy Hoffa? :munchin

How to build a domestic terrorist, the IRS is doing great......

IRS says it has lost emails from 5 other employees related to probes
Published September 06, 2014
·FoxNews.com

The IRS said Friday that it has lost emails from five other employees involved in congressional probes into the agency's targeting of conservative groups, leading one top Republican to declare "this pattern must stop."

The announcement comes after the agency said in June that it could not locate an untold number of emails to and from Lois Lerner, who headed the IRS division that processes applications for tax-exempt status. The revelation set off a new round of investigations and congressional hearings.

On Friday, the IRS issued a report to Congress saying the agency also lost emails from five other employees related to the probe, including two agents who worked in a Cincinnati office processing applications for tax-exempt status

Paslode 09-06-2014 09:38

They should all be on a chain gang

Sohei 09-06-2014 09:43

How truly convenient...I wish I could use the "I lost it" argument when I was ever called to the carpet for something. However, for some reason, it never seemed to work out for me.

They never seem to lose anything when it comes time to "audit" the "little guy."

Five-O 09-06-2014 10:59

How is this possible or acceptable and why is this not front page news nationwide. We , as Americans, have more to fear from selected and targeted prosecution from our government than any threat outside our borders. Boggles the
mind. I can't think (domestically) of a more dangerous environment than prosecutorial misconduct; which ultimately this amounts to.

Radar Rider 09-06-2014 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Five-O (Post 561971)
How is this possible or acceptable and why is this not front page news nationwide. We , as Americans, have more to fear from selected and targeted prosecution from our government than any threat outside our borders. Boggles the
mind. I can't think (domestically) of a more dangerous environment than prosecutorial misconduct; which ultimately this amounts to.

How is it possible? A crooked administration, a compliant media, and an absurd number of people that have no reason to worry about the IRS.

ddoering 09-06-2014 13:33

Our country has become rotten to the core.

Badger52 09-06-2014 16:23

IRS, F&F, latest Benghazi sit-down interviews, failure to find the Hackers of Hollywood campaign darlings...

On Capitol Hill, there will tsk, tsk, fingers will wag, and the result will be what the little boy shot at. At the other end of town... Just don't mess with the tee time.

glebo 09-06-2014 17:16

Well, mentioning Benghazi, Obama just said (after the recent beheadings of journalists, not to mention the murder of an Ambassador and other Americans) we will not rest, we will not give up, and the long arms of justice will prevail..so...it's all good ...right?? He said so, my mind is at ease (sarcasm off)

How's that working out??? :confused:

tonyz 02-27-2015 11:49

Delete and repost material in more appropriate old IRS thread.

Box 02-27-2015 12:32

...I double dog danger death dare someone to "lose" an e-mail that is part of an IRS audit.

Five-O 02-27-2015 15:22

This afternoon, on the radio, I heard hundreds/thousands of Lois Lerner emails and back-up tapes were found at a West Virginia data storage facility.

Team Sergeant 02-27-2015 19:20

I'm going to laugh my ass off when someone gives her a dirt nap.....

Joker 02-27-2015 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy L-bach (Post 576586)
...I double dog danger death dare someone to "lose" an e-mail that is part of an IRS audit.

Quote:

Yep, you heard right, I Lois Learnered the receipts.
:D

Sohei 02-27-2015 21:14

This is eerily similar to the past days when people in my office would shred different documents...they were always referred to as "Ollie the Shredder."

Now...when they start deleting emails, we can say they have been "Lernered."

ddoering 02-28-2015 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Sergeant (Post 576627)
I'm going to laugh my ass off when someone gives her a dirt nap.....

If I was her I would start talking asap and asking for protection.