Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   OIG report on Andrew McCabe (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53530)

tonyz 04-13-2018 12:58

OIG report on Andrew McCabe

Friday afternoon document dump.

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/...abe-report.pdf

Paslode 04-13-2018 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyz (Post 642339)
Friday afternoon document dump.

What does that tell ya?

Joker 04-13-2018 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paslode (Post 642342)
What does that tell ya?

Nothing to see here. Move on.

Scimitar 04-13-2018 15:55

Summary

Quote:

We therefore concluded that McCabe’s disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in this manner violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.

The OIG is issuing this report to the FBI for such action as it deems appropriate.
So, what's next...

S

Paslode 04-13-2018 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joker (Post 642343)
Nothing to see here. Move on.

Kind of what I was thinking, I was thinking along the lines of yeah McCabe lied and you or I would have gone to jail for far less....but move along little people, move along.

tonyz 04-13-2018 16:45

Still in that awkward stage...I reckon.

It remains to be seen whether the swamp can be sufficiently drained of these diseased swamp creature types.

“America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”

― Claire Wolfe

Badger52 04-13-2018 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyz (Post 642357)
“America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”

― Claire Wolfe

Didn't she say that way back in '96 or something...?
:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paslode (Post 642356)
Kind of what I was thinking, I was thinking along the lines of yeah McCabe lied and you or I would have gone to jail for far less....but move along little people, move along.

Yup. Lying to the FBI only applies if you're not the FBI. Ask Gen Flynn how that worked out. For any other kulak it's an indictable offense.

doctom54 04-13-2018 20:08

A large report from someone (or someone’s) in the swamp about another in the swamp.

It is hard to drain the swamp when you are up to your ass in alligators

Paslode 04-14-2018 01:56

Quote:

Still in that awkward stage...I reckon.

It remains to be seen whether the swamp can be sufficiently drained of these diseased swamp creature types.

― Claire Wolfe

Well....

Across the board the rule of law is not applied evenly and the trials are essentially held via the MSM by manipulated public opinion. On top of all that, many of those who have taken an oath to enforce and prosecute the laws commonly withhold exculpatory evidence, or they just dig into someones past until they find something they can hang around their neck and bankrupt them in the process.

Continuity of government (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.......the Bundy's.....General Flynn....Eric Greitens....President Trump or anyone else strays from the script of the Takers which is by hook or crook from your pocket to theirs.

tonyz 04-14-2018 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctom54 (Post 642367)
A large report from someone (or someone’s) in the swamp about another in the swamp.

It is hard to drain the swamp when you are up to your ass in alligators

True. This is the predicament we as a nation currently find ourselves in. Big Government and bureaucracy is loathe to objectively analyze or heaven forbid criticize itself. This report would have never seen the light of day had Hillary been in the WH.

tonyz 04-14-2018 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paslode (Post 642376)
Well....

Across the board the rule of law is not applied evenly and the trials are essentially held via the MSM by manipulated public opinion. On top of all that, many of those who have taken an oath to enforce and prosecute the laws commonly withhold exculpatory evidence, or they just dig into someones past until they find something they can hang around their neck and bankrupt them in the process.

Continuity of government (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.......the Bundy's.....General Flynn....Eric Greitens....President Trump or anyone else strays from the script of the Takers which is by hook or crook from your pocket to theirs.

The swamp clearly extends beyond DC including many in the media.

tom kelly 04-17-2018 15:16

THE SWAMP DWELLERS....

JUST THINK, EVERYBODY THOUGHT ROBERT HANSSEN and ALDRICH AMES were the WORST THE SWAMP HAD DWELLING THERE......tom kelly

Trapper John 04-18-2018 09:47

Quote:

― Claire Wolfe

'Bout sums it up IMHO. :D

Box 04-18-2018 13:17

nothing to see here...
...move along or take a rough-ride in the paddy wagon

Badger52 04-18-2018 17:17

Can't figure out linking on this tablet thing, but note via Breitbart that some congresskritters have sent criminal referrals for a chunk of the DoJ/FBI swamp. Text of the letter w/charges is supposedly up on Scribd as well.
:munchin