Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Introductions V (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36757)

BenATX 02-11-2012 16:28

Howdy,

My name is Ben, I briefly served in HHC 160th SOAR(A) at FTCKY. Glad to be here, and thank ya'll for all the wisdom shared.

Cheers,

Dan Lenson 02-11-2012 21:41

Grateful for the site

Hello,

I'm an AGR member -- E5 type -- of a water purification unit in Michigan.

I'm an old dog, but you couldn't pay me to be a day younger.

Grateful for a chance to gain insight & wisdom here.

Smcpart 02-12-2012 01:03

I am a Police Officer in SoCal. Prior to that I was a Deputy in North Carolina. I was CCT for 5 years active (Pope) and 2 years CCT as an IMA with SOCCENT (MacDill). Been on SOCNET for several years, which drew me here. Thanks for allowing me on your site.

SigDude 02-12-2012 05:03

My Intro: Joined US Army 1 March 1973 Signal (31B then) Today 25U. Nothing special, Turkey, Desert Storm, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan X2 and of course Germany (Heidelberg). Will retire Feb 2013 (enough is enough). Patriot Guard Riders, Sons of Liberty riders, & VFW. Lives in South Georgia when not deployed. Currently at Kandahar Afghanistan.

Violent21 02-12-2012 09:04

Violent21 on deck

Good morning all, first and foremost I would like to extend a "thank you" to all who make this website possible, and to the service that most of the members here have provided for this nation and our people.

I am a prior service U.S Marine Corps infantryman, in which I am nearing the completing of my IRR time. I am actually in the works of trying to get into the U.S. Army which hopes of coming over to your side of the community. Other than that, full-time student here, and I really enjoy a hot beer on a cold day...cheers

R TT 02-12-2012 21:56

Hello all, I am currently a senior in high school. I plan to join the army right out of high school and enlist with a 18x contract. Reading the posts here has given me great insight, as well as the book "Get Selected". Special Forces is my ambition, my life dream if you will. I wish to serve my country to my fullest extent.

Later

Brian1/75 02-12-2012 23:26

I served in 1/75 from 06-10. I've been looking at NGSF and I've spent some time lurking the wealth of information here. A thread in general discussion has me screaming at my computer though.

Surgicalcric 02-12-2012 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian1/75 (Post 434791)
I served in 1/75 from 06-10. I've been looking at NGSF and I've spent some time lurking the wealth of information here. A thread in general discussion has me screaming at my computer though.

Welcome Brother.

Crip

JTC 02-13-2012 13:28

Introduction

Hello everybody. I've been with the Army for nine years now. I joined the Army 9 years ago at 17 years of age as an infantryman. I've been an 18C with 5th SFG (A) going on four years now. I came across this site while google searching military pro deals. I've never been a huge forum guy, but I might be able to contribute to this forum, as well as take something away.

Violent21 02-13-2012 22:24

Welcome JTC, I'm sure you can contribute to the abundance of G2 here, and i should say that I have a huge disliking for forums, but this is so well run and monitored, it's the only other one that I frequent (aside from one car forum lol). Again, welcome

CopToSoldier 02-14-2012 10:02

Hello Everyone,

I've enjoyed reading through the posts the last few weeks. I am currently a DHS Police Officer thinking about joining the Guard. I'm 28, so time is becoming an issue. I'm hoping to make contact with a recruiter who may specialize in Rep-63's. Thanks to all who provide insight and information on this site, as it is a wealth of knowledge to anyone considering joining.

JH

KP34 02-14-2012 10:46

My name is Jake and am enlisting under an 18x contract. I greatly appreciate the invaluable information provided on the site for anyone preparing for the SF training pipeline. Many thanks.

Tennessee Boy 02-14-2012 20:04

My Name is Chris and I am currently working with a recruiter for a 18x contract. I have my physical next Thursday then I'll be signing the contract. Many thanks goes out to all you guys for your service and the hardships you faced and overcame. The information here along with Warrior-Mentor's book has been incredible. I can not explain how much the information is/has benefitted me so again many thanks to you guys!

Sincerely,
Chris

The Reaper 02-14-2012 20:24

Welcome all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SfInTraining88 (Post 435078)
My Name is Chris and I am currently working with a recruiter for a 18x contract. I have my physical next Thursday then I'll be signing the contract. Many thanks goes out to all you guys for your service and the hardships you faced and overcame. The information here along with Warrior-Mentor's book has been incredible. I can not explain how much the information is/has benefitted me so again many thanks to you guys!

Sincerely,
Chris

Chris:

You aren't SF anything yet. Pretty presumptuous of you to assume that title.

Let me know what you would like for a user name.

Or I can pick something.

TR

Tennessee Boy 02-14-2012 21:48

Reaper,
I'll send you a message with a different name. I can get carried away with the visualization part of "Get Selected" sometimes haha.

Chris