PDA

View Full Version : Sabah Adventure Challenge 2006

hoot72
02-26-2006, 04:48
I organize the annual 3 day Sabah Adventure Challenge out in Borneo every year, which is essentially a Mt.Bike, Bi-Athlon, trail running and kayak race.

The race covers some 200KM for the extreme category while the adventure category cover about 150KM over the 3 days.

Wanted to invite any interested SF teams in Guam or South East Asia who might be interested in racing against 1 or 2 Singaporean and a couple of Malaysian SF teams in the Mount Kinabalu National Park on the 14th-16th April.

Our website is: www.sabahadventure.com

Anyways, I know most of you guys dont have the time for these races but, why not...just thought I would let ya all know..

504PIR
02-26-2006, 07:07
That looks like fun and a challange. Have always wanted to some adventure racing. In the meantime I will have settle for an occasional Rt. Irish Road Rally from time to time. Good luck to the competitors and thank you for posting it.

hoot72
02-26-2006, 07:48
That looks like fun and a challange. Have always wanted to some adventure racing. In the meantime I will have settle for an occasional Rt. Irish Road Rally from time to time. Good luck to the competitors and thank you for posting it.

Gday PIR

No worries mate :)