PDA

View Full Version : Montana

Air.177
02-08-2006, 14:42
OK, There isn't a Montana section of the Area Studies forum, so here we are.

I am strongly investigating the possiblity of relocating to The Missoula/Hungry Horse/ Kalispell area this summer. Wondering if anyone has any information I should know before I get there. Also, if any Board members are in the vicinity, may be a chance for a meet.

As always, all responses appreciated

Hope all is well.

Blake

Max_Tab
02-09-2006, 14:04
Went there a few years ago and it's absolutely beautiful. The only problem I've heard about is that there aren't many jobs in the area. Don't know your situation, but if I had a chance, and money wasn't an option, I'd move there.

one-zero
02-09-2006, 17:09
Can't say much more than previous post, nice country-bit cold for my taste. FWIW, alot of my guys have bought spreads out there...we're starting to call them the Separatist Brigade...

Air.177
02-09-2006, 19:10
Thanks for the replies gentlemen. If I go, I will be going for a job and will only be there for the summer, so cold isn't an issue. Thanks for the info, Take care guys.

also, One Zero: Your Sigline is one of my personal Favorites. That is all

Good times,
Blake

Sdiver
02-09-2006, 23:34
Went there a few years ago and it's absolutely beautiful. The only problem I've heard about is that there aren't many jobs in the area. Don't know your situation, but if I had a chance, and money wasn't an option, I'd move there.

Man, ain't that the truth.

Like one of the guys on my old Dept in Billings said, "Montana, it's a great place to live, you just can't make a living here."