PDA

View Full Version : Letter for those serving our country

brewmonkey
01-21-2006, 12:27
My sons school (Private Catholic School) is setting a side a special day at the end of this month where they will be having men and women who have served in OIF/OEF coming in to talk to them about the GWOT. When they are done with the speakers, the whole school K-12 will be writing letters to our men and women serving. The school has asked the parents to supply the names of men and women who are serving and while this is a military town and I suspect a good number of kids will have someone to write there will be some who will not.

What I would like is for any of you who would like a letter from the kids or if you happen to know someone who is not getting much mail at all, perhaps a letter or two from the kids will cheer them up.

If you would like some mail please feel free to PM me with the information. As you know there is no "Any Soldier" mail going out anymore so I will need specific info.

Gypsy
01-21-2006, 19:57
Very cool of your son's school. I'll ask one of my guys if it's ok to release his info and PM you.