PDA

View Full Version : eco-indictments unsealed

Bill Harsey
01-20-2006, 18:53
http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=59552

edited to add, Here's another:http://abcnews.go.com/US/Terrorism/story?id=1526225

Bill Harsey
01-22-2006, 09:38
Here are some more details about the recent unsealed indictments against the alleged members of the Earth Liberation Front and Animal Liberation Front also known as the "family". Here is the link:

http://www.registerguard.com/news/2006/01/21/a1.bigecoindictment.0121.p1.php?section=cityregion

casey
01-22-2006, 12:05
Bill

Type Daniel Gerard McGowan into google and hit "I'm feeling lucky" The 9 page indictment will hit very close to home for you.

The Reaper
01-22-2006, 12:14
These people are no different than Al Qaeda.

They would use the same violent means to influence popular opinion. That is the classic definition of a terrorist.

Thus far, they merely lack access to the more sophisticated means and methods.

That, and many of their ranks are also pacifists, but they are enablers just as surely as those who send money through the madrassas to OBL. There will always be those who will be influenced to do their heavy lifting for them.

I would like to see the entire organization rolled up and incarcerated.

TR

Bill Harsey
01-22-2006, 20:30
Bill

Type Daniel Gerard McGowan into goggle and hit "I'm feeling lucky" The 9 page indictment will hit very close to home for you.
Thanks. Yes it does.

I've known men, friends, from my logging days who have had equipment destroyed by arson by these kind and gentle folks of the environmental movement.

When we work hard all our lives to be able to buy the equipment to produce and provide others with resources and that equipment is destroyed, then those who set the arson fires have stolen time from that working man or womans life that can never be replaced. This type of crime goes farther deeper than the "property" targeted. It is exactly as The Reaper states.

Also of note, whenever something is destroyed by arson in the name of mother earth, it is usually replaced and rebuilt, further using more of the precious resources that the "movement" is trying to protect.

Phantom
01-23-2006, 04:48
Also of note, whenever something is destroyed by arson in the name of mother earth, it is usually replaced and rebuilt, further using more of the precious resources that the "movement" is trying to protect.

And releases more greenhouse gasses than any 100 bulldozers and SUVs in any given year as well...

Not to mention endangering people, wildlife, flora, fauna and the rest of the local ecology in general.

HOLLiS
01-23-2006, 19:52
These people are no different than Al Qaeda.

They would use the same violent means to influence popular opinion. That is the classic definition of a terrorist.

Thus far, they merely lack access to the more sophisticated means and methods.

That, and many of their ranks are also pacifists, but they are enablers just as surely as those who send money through the madrassas to OBL. There will always be those who will be influenced to do their heavy lifting for them.

I would like to see the entire organization rolled up and incarcerated.

TR

That is so sadly true, they believe that the ENDS do justify the means. Some how their good is far greater than justice and peaceful change even human life. We are allowed to protest, to challenge, to change and even go to jail to defend the right of conscience. But they believe they can destroy and murder. All of this on some haughtly sense of self righteousness. They are no difference than Al Qaeda.

casey
01-24-2006, 15:57
They are no difference than Al Qaeda.

Well there is one notable exception - AQ tangos mommy and daddy don't bank roll their field operations, living/travel expenses, and court costs

gunnerjohn
01-26-2006, 22:37
Here is the latest in the eco-terrorism bastards that are going through hearings. This one was released on bail pending trial. Wonder if he will make it back to court??

http://www.registerguard.com/news/2006/01/26/a1.arsondetention.0126.p1.php?section=cityregion

seems like his family wants to see him walk away.

Bill Harsey
01-27-2006, 10:03
They just released two more.
I guess the federal judge doesn't want them to stand trial.

The Reaper
01-27-2006, 10:10
$1.6 is not an insignificant bond for one man.

Given the dedication and violence of the people he has been running with, I wonder if he will live to go to trial, where he might implicate others.

A lot of these enviro-Nazis seem to commit suicide or have terrible accidents after they are apprehended.:rolleyes:

TR