PDA

View Full Version : MESA

Surgicalcric
01-19-2006, 19:29
FS:

Eagle CIRAS-Land Vers, Medium, OD but dusted with khaki krylon, otherwise in excellent condition. $400.00 pics available.

MESA vest built for Prac-Tac by HSGI, Khaki, excellent condition. $125.00 shipped

pic of MESA can be seen here...

http://www.practicaltactical.net/stores/practicaltactical/catalog/Protoype2-1.jpg

Surgicalcric
01-21-2006, 14:37
CIRAS added...

Price dropped on MESA

shadowflyer
01-22-2006, 15:51
How much will ya take for the CIRAS? I am most likely bound for warmer climates in the future.

Side note...you dont call...you dont write. All kidding aside, I know you are busy with the Q.

Give me a call when ya can.

JJ

The Reaper
01-22-2006, 16:01
He is in the Q Course???:D

I thought he was just attending occasional classes as a part-time student while he trades gear for a living?:munchin

TR

BMT (RIP)
01-22-2006, 16:14
Rumor Control : New slot for him. SENIOR STUDENT.

BMT

shadowflyer
01-22-2006, 16:20
Well I was under the impression he was in school, unless you know something different. ;)

Saw your BIO the other day.

Jason

The Reaper
01-22-2006, 16:24
Well I was under the impression he was in school, unless you know something different. ;)

Saw your BIO the other day.

Jason

PERSEC, my brother.:D

Thanks!

TR

Surgicalcric
01-22-2006, 19:26
JJ: I will take $400.00 for just the carrier. If you want carrier, PPM soft armor, and the CPC Level-IV SA plates we can talk about the price...

Sorry about the lack of comms my brother. Things are a bit hectic here... I will be in touch very shortly... I may be down in your neck of the woods very soon.

Crip

Surgicalcric
01-22-2006, 19:32
He is in the Q Course???:D

I thought he was just attending occasional classes as a part-time student while he trades gear for a living?:munchin

TR

Hardy-har-har...

I was pushed, along with many others from my SUT class, back to the Mar 1 medic class... If I dont start that one I will be starting the Charlie course in April or so I am planning. ;) I am tired of being a target of attention here at Student Co. I am not getting any younger you know...

I can always stay on for the medic course after I am done, or so says a little letter from the Aco CO...

Crip

shadowflyer
01-22-2006, 20:21
No worries TR. Glad to know you are doing well. If you are ever down my way, give me a call, first frosty adult beverage or 6 is on me. ;)

JD, I am getting my reenlistment bonus in Feb ...for 6 yrs. I liked GRP so much that I am going to stay for as long as they will have me.

PM me with the price on the whole shooting match. I also wonder how the sizes run? Will a medium fit me?

Let me know brother. Stay Safe

JJ

The Reaper
01-22-2006, 20:32
Hardy-har-har...

I was pushed, along with many others from my SUT class, back to the Mar 1 medic class... If I dont start that one I will be starting the Charlie course in April or so I am planning. ;) I am tired of being a target of attention here at Student Co. I am not getting any younger you know...

I can always stay on for the medic course after I am done, or so says a little letter from the Aco CO...

Crip

I guarantee that if you have to go to the Charlie Course, you will have a blast.

OTOH, in keeping with the running joke, could you be the first soldier ever to complete all enlisted MOSes before going to a team.

"Here comes Crip, our new 18B/C/D/E." A regular one man A-Team.

Call if you need anything.

TR

Surgicalcric
01-23-2006, 05:31
...JD, I am getting my reenlistment bonus in Feb ...for 6 yrs. I liked GRP so much that I am going to stay for as long as they will have me.

PM me with the price on the whole shooting match. I also wonder how the sizes run? Will a medium fit me?

Let me know brother. Stay Safe

JJ

You need to take your LEG ass to jump school, Sarn't! lol

I wil be in touch. Hadnt planned on working up a price on it all... Will have that for you shortly.

Crip