Indy Over Pittsburgh
Denver Over New England

AFC Championship

Denver over Indy

NFC:

Chicago Over Carolina
Seattle Over Washington

NFC Championship

Seattle over Chicago (even tho it'll break my heart, what with me being from Chicago)

Super Bowl XL

DENVER over Seattle

Roguish Lawyer
01-13-2006, 14:17
Carolina over Chicago
Seattle over Washington
Indy over Pittsburgh
Denver over New England

Seattle over Carolina
Indy over Denver

Indy over Seattle

The Reaper
01-13-2006, 14:45
Carolina
Washington
Indy
NE

Carolina over Washington
Indy over NE

Indy wins the SB over Carolina.

TR

Radar Rider
01-13-2006, 15:21
Denver
Pitttsburgh
Carolina
Seattle

Denver over Pittsburgh
Seattle over Carolina

Denver, in a rematch of former AFC West rivals, defeats Seattle for the Lombardi Trophy.

CoLawman
01-13-2006, 21:30
Okay gang.....Let's see'em.

AFC :

Indy Over Pittsburgh
Denver Over New England

AFC Championship

Denver over Indy

NFC:

Chicago Over Carolina
Seattle Over Washington

NFC Championship

Seattle over Chicago (even tho it'll break my heart, what with me being from Chicago)

Super Bowl XL

DENVER over Seattle

Hate to jump on your bet, but I can find nothing logical to refute such an astute and very considered opinion of the anticipated results. GO BRONCOS:lifter

NousDefionsDoc
01-13-2006, 22:05
Pittsburgh
Denver

Chicago
Washington

Denver
Washington

The Redskins win the SB

Goggles Pizano
01-14-2006, 01:40
The Redskins win the SB

Gotta hand it to you NDD that is a true blue fan's prediction. :D Much like this one.......

Chicago over Carolina
NE over Denver
Indy over Pittsburgh
Seattle over Skins

NFC: Chicago over Seattle
AFC: NE over Indy

SB: Chicago over NE :lifter

JMI
01-14-2006, 01:48
Pittsburgh
Denver

Chicago
Washington

Denver
Washington

The Redskins win the SB
LMAO.

I pick the opposite of NDD.

Washington has ZERO chance, but I like your underdog pick.

NE wins 4 out of 5.

NousDefionsDoc
01-14-2006, 20:06
Ok, I suck at this.

Sdiver
01-14-2006, 20:16
Ok, I suck at this.

Awwww....cheer up little Buck-a-ro.

Go ahead and take another stab at it.

No..no...NDD....Put away Bill's knife.....it was only a figure of speech.

JMI
01-14-2006, 22:44
Ok, I suck at this.
It appears I do as well.
:(

Sdiver
01-14-2006, 22:51
It appears I do as well.
:(

I hate to say this but.....was there REALLY ever any question. :lifter

NousDefionsDoc
01-15-2006, 15:12
Jerome Bettis fumbles on the 2? IT'S A PLOT!

NousDefionsDoc
01-15-2006, 15:22
I'm back!

The Reaper
01-15-2006, 15:24
Jerome Bettis fumbles on the 2? IT'S A PLOT!

It all worked out in the end.

The Colts had the last shot, and missed. They should have gone for the first down.

TR

Radar Rider
01-15-2006, 15:31
Denver
Pitttsburgh
Carolina
Seattle

Denver over Pittsburgh
Seattle over Carolina

Denver, in a rematch of former AFC West rivals, defeats Seattle for the Lombardi Trophy.
Be honest, now. How many people thought the Steelers would win?

The Broncos will host the AFC Championship in the first AFC Championship game at Invesco field at Mile High. BRONCOS!

NousDefionsDoc
01-15-2006, 17:12
Agreed. Seems like they may need to redefine who is the QB and who is the coach. Steelers played a helluva a game to even get ahead of Indy. Lot of credit to Dick L. Great player and now a great coach.

The Reaper
01-15-2006, 19:08
Hmm, well, this is why I rarely bet on events outside my personal control.

At least the Panthers pulled it out.

Go Carolina!

TR

18C Dad
01-15-2006, 19:08
Seahawks over Denver in the Super Bowl. Our defense is strong, Matt Hassleback is running Holmgren's West Coast offense as it is designed, Shawn Alexander will be back from his concussion and we host the Panthers in what has become the loudest outdoor stadium in the NFL. I'm telling you guys, The 'Hawks are a team of Destiny this year.

I need to get my son at Fort Bragg a 'Hawks shirt so he can wear it around and rile up the locals. :o

18 X Dad

P.S. Any other 18X parents out there who have sons that have finished the training and graduated, I'd enjoy catching up on your news. Send me a PM.

Goggles Pizano
01-15-2006, 19:54
Well my Bears are done. Congrats to Carolina that was a hard hitting game, you guys earned the win.

Roguish Lawyer
01-15-2006, 20:13
Impressive, radar rider.

NousDefionsDoc
01-15-2006, 20:28
It's not over yet....

longrange1947
01-15-2006, 20:55
OK, I had predicted a PP bowl with Panthers and Pats. I did predict that the Panthers would win and they lost.

This year I predict the PP bowl again, Panthers and Pittsburg. Panthers will win. :D

Radar Rider
01-15-2006, 21:31
Impressive, radar rider.
I know. :cool:

Roguish Lawyer
01-15-2006, 21:38
I know. :cool:

Or it could be pure luck . . . ;)

Sdiver
01-15-2006, 21:55
Impressive, radar rider.

I agree....

Or it could be pure luck....;)

I agree....

:D

Joe Johnstone
01-16-2006, 10:26
I hope it's Pittsburgh vs Seattle. I hope Jerome Bettis can finally cap off his career with a ring. :)

Joe.

Weazle23
01-19-2006, 18:38
Seahawks over Denver in the Super Bowl. Our defense is strong, Matt Hassleback is running Holmgren's West Coast offense as it is designed, Shawn Alexander will be back from his concussion and we host the Panthers in what has become the loudest outdoor stadium in the NFL. I'm telling you guys, The 'Hawks are a team of Destiny this year.

I need to get my son at Fort Bragg a 'Hawks shirt so he can wear it around and rile up the locals. :o

18 X Dad

P.S. Any other 18X parents out there who have sons that have finished the training and graduated, I'd enjoy catching up on your news. Send me a PM.

I'm from Tacoma, so GO SEAHAWKS! Iv'e liked the Steelers since I was a kid too, so I would really like to see a Hawks/Steeler matchup with Seattle breaking the playoff curse and actually win a championship in a pro sport.

JMI
01-19-2006, 20:22
Considering what Denver did to Brady, arguably one of the best playoff QB's of all time, I think Big Ben may be in for a very long day.

Anyone but the Steelers, please.

CoLawman
01-19-2006, 21:09
Denver over Blitzburg
Seattle over Carolina.

Denver over Seattle.

Was there a Superbowl involving Holmgren and Shanahan....in the past?

Thought So!

18C Dad
01-19-2006, 23:17
CoLawman,

Are you still sore that Rick Neuheisel left CU to come to UW? Oh....wait a second, he screwed us over too. Never mind!!! I would love to see a Seattle and Denver Super Bowl. Especially now that John Elway doesn't play for Denver anymore. How is Plummer doing for you guys? He's Northwest guy from Idaho I believe. Enough about over paid professional athletes. My heroes wear camoflauge. How is your son doing?

18 X Dad

Sdiver
01-19-2006, 23:33
I would love to see a Seattle and Denver Super Bowl......How is Plummer doing for you guys? He's Northwest guy from Idaho I believe. 18 X Dad

Sir, so would I. As Colawman said (and I think I did earlier) I'd love to see Shanahan and Holmgran Super Bowl Part Deux.

As far a WOLFMAN JAKE, (who is from Cor De Lain (sp), ID), he's playing great, when he's NOT flipping off the fans.

CoLawman
01-20-2006, 13:47
Are you still sore that Rick Neuheisel left CU to come to UW?

Well we finally got something in return from the Northwest. He is called Hawkins! Hold on to those season tickets!
How is Plummer doing for you guys?
You will see soon enough my fine feathered friend! Sdiver don't patronize one of those Nor'westers.........let em sweat!

How is your son doing?

He Heads to Pineland for a campout on Monday! (TR do not hold his father's sins against him!)

By the way, Superbowl Sunday is a state holiday when the Broncos play, so what are the chances of my son getting a holiday, during his campout, to honor our beloved Broncos?:D

18C Dad
01-20-2006, 22:04
If any of you Panther fans are coming to Seattle, please bring your hearing protection. Qwest Field will be rocking. The usual caffeinated townsfolk are just working themselves into a frenzy. The town hasn't been this excited since they blew up the KingDome. Speaking of blowing up, let's hope the Panthers don't implode on the Field Turf and leave hair balls all over the field. :o

GT Crispy - how are you doing back there in the heart of Panther Country? Just watch the game with your fellow Washingtonians and lay low. This is a good time to practice being a quiet professional.

18 X Dad

gtcrispy
01-21-2006, 12:51
Haha.. My roommate happens to be a Panther fan from NC but I don't think I'll be watching the game with him. He might have to change in a few weeks when he reports to Ft. Lewis :munchin

lksteve
01-22-2006, 10:59
By the way, Superbowl Sunday is a state holiday when the Broncos play, so what are the chances of my son getting a holiday, during his campout, to honor our beloved Broncos?poor, to non-existent...the sad news is that one must prioritize...Super Bowl or SFQC...tis an unfair world...

CoLawman
01-22-2006, 12:00
poor, to non-existent...the sad news is that one must prioritize...Super Bowl or SFQC...tis an unfair world...

THAT, SIR, is an outrage.........One phone call to Dick "Bronco" Cheney, (He is from Wyoming, foster home to the Broncos) should clear all this up!:D

Less than 2 hours to the beginning of a Mile High Party!

The Reaper
01-22-2006, 15:27
So, it is halftime, Steelers are looking strong.

What is up with Denver, sports fans?:munchin

TR

longrange1947
01-22-2006, 15:46
So, it is halftime, Steelers are looking strong.

What is up with Denver, sports fans?:munchin

TR

Way too many ignored the Steelers just as they have the Panthers. We will see, but my predictin is coming closer to fruitation. :lifter

The Reaper
01-22-2006, 17:08
Well, looks like the Steelers are in, Broncs are out. 34-17.

Wonder if the Panthers will be able to pull off an upset as well?

TR

Roguish Lawyer
01-22-2006, 17:28
Denver
Pitttsburgh
Carolina
Seattle

Denver over Pittsburgh
Seattle over Carolina

Looks like you peaked too early, my friend! :D

CoLawman
01-22-2006, 17:37
#$%^@## Steelers $#@@#$ Plummer#$%@#$& Next year!

Sdiver
01-22-2006, 20:30
#$%^@## Steelers $#@@#$ Plummer#$%@#$& Next year!

You're a CUBS fan as well ???:eek:

Hat's off to the steelers on a well deserved win. They came to play today. From Bill and his coaching staff to the guys on the field, they controled the game from moment one.

Not a happy place here in the Mile High tonight. Thank God my shift ended at 1800, and I'm home and drowning my sorrows in much needed FOSTERS beer.

The Reaper
01-22-2006, 20:34
Looks like the Panthers are done as well.

Going to be Seahawks against the Steelers in the Superbowl.

TR

The Reaper
01-22-2006, 20:36
Looks like Radar Rider picked them all but one and has the best record.

Congrats!

TR

18C Dad
01-22-2006, 21:48
CoLawman and sdiver - sorry to see the Broncos lose. Pittsburgh played great today. Congrats to the Steelers. Oh, and there was one other game today, wasn't there?

I told you nice folks that the Seahawks are a team of destiny. It should be a great Super Bowl (unless you are the network televising it - I don't think a Seattle vs. Pittsburgh Super Bowl has much nationwide sex appeal.)

So who was that fine fellow who picked the Steelers in the Super Bowl. I'd like to put a wager on the Super Bowl if you're interested. I'll put up 2 pounds of Starbucks coffee (or another local brand if you prefer) and some Pacific Northwest smoked salmon. Let me know if you're interested and what you would like to wager.

gtcrispy - it's a great day to be a 'Hawk fan, huh? Study hard. You are on the home stretch.

18 X Dad

JMI
01-23-2006, 01:56
Ya know, I hate the Steelers. But I respect Bill Cowher, and I think the Steelers are playing thier best ball right now.

I thought the Bronco's were playing thier best ball as well, but damn, Ben just continues to play better than ever.

Freakin Steelers are destined to be champs. I have to put aside the hate and recognize the destiny of Pittsburgh. :rolleyes:

On the bright side, that means the Browns will be kicking ass in the AFC Central. Right? Can I get an Amen? LOL.

Damn, I never thought they make it to the Super Bowl, especially at Denver. But I give Bill and his team a lot of credit.

longrange1947
01-23-2006, 06:18
18X Dad - Well I picked the Steelers and Panthers, but since I felt that the Steelers would lose the game between them and the Panthers I will decline your fine bet. :D

Really wanted to see the Panthers win though. I get the feeling that the Seahawks saw what overconfidence did to the Broncos and decided to get serious.

Oh well, next year. ;)

Weazle23
01-23-2006, 21:48
I'm from Tacoma, so GO SEAHAWKS! Iv'e liked the Steelers since I was a kid too, so I would really like to see a Hawks/Steeler matchup with Seattle breaking the playoff curse and actually win a championship in a pro sport.

My two teams won!! :lifter wow, Iv'e been expecting the Hawks to "Coug it" and choke like most Seattle teams do (I realize WSU is anything but a "Seattle team", just bare with me). But it really didn't surprise me to see them win, but I did not expect the Steelers to go through the Colts and the Broncos on the road.

I'm looking for a good game where neither team beats themselves with stupid mistakes, but both teams step up and play to their potential to make it a great game. In the end I'm wanting Seattle to win 27 - 24.

Joe Johnstone
01-24-2006, 10:46
I hope it's Pittsburgh vs Seattle. I hope Jerome Bettis can finally cap off his career with a ring. :)

Joe.

I am going to host a great Super Bowl Party with all the money I won. :)

My final prediction Pittsburgh 27-17 over Seattle

Both Big Ben and Bettis will have great games.

Joe