PDA

View Full Version : Sincerest Apology

aricbcool
01-12-2006, 00:18
To the members of this board, and all members of the SF community,

I submit my most sincere and deepest apology for my inappropriate actions on this board related to this thread: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...ead.php?t=9487

I in no way intended to disrespect Master Sgt. Sar, the medal he has earned, the service he has done for me and our country, the SF community, the members of this board, or the US Army.

At the time, I did not realize the connotations that I was implying and humbly ask forgiveness of all who read this.

I want to thank the admins and moderators for allowing me to post this apology, and will adjust my future behavior to better reflect the respect and common decency those who frequent this board deserve.

Very Respectfully,
Aric

frostfire
01-12-2006, 01:50
I sincerely apologize for my unexcuseable stupidity and ignorance in the same thread, and willingly assume full responsibility for the disrespectful implications I caused.

Just like for any QP's, I have the utmost respect for Master Sgt. Sar. He is a role model and I am following his steps.

Lesson learnt.

Kraut783
01-12-2006, 08:39
I also apologize if my remark was taken as a personal attack or negative slant toward a hero. My remark of :

"It's not uncommon to see an asian look to some over there. The people in the Bamian area of Afghan have more of a mongolian look to them than middle eastern."

It was just an observation of the AO and the different faces of that country.

I see now that a statement like I made did not belong in the thread honoring MSG Sar and in doing so it took away from the true focus of the thread.

I sincerely apologize to MSG Sar, to the rest of the SF community and the other members of this board. I also thank the moderators for allowing me to post my apology and give me another chance to be a postive contributer.

Allen :(