PDA

View Full Version : WTB RAID pack or similar

Air.177
01-05-2006, 17:03
I am looking for pack of roughly the same size and configuration as the Lightfighter/Eagle "RAID" pack. I would prefer a Solid color, but for the moment, sing out with what you have. Any info is as always appreciated, PM, or Email me and let me know what you've got.

Good times,
Blake

The Reaper
01-05-2006, 17:33
B:

If you tell me what you want to do with it, I can make a recommendation.

TR

Air.177
01-05-2006, 17:50
Sorry, I am looking for someone who would like to sell a RAID or similar Pack.

TR, I am looking for a pack to carry basic equipment in. Similar contents to previously discussed "E&E" bags and "Survival kits". Basically will be used as a grab & go bag for wildland firefighting.

Thanks much,
Blake

NousDefionsDoc
01-05-2006, 17:54
When do you need it?

The Reaper
01-05-2006, 18:07
I have been using a Camelback BFM to good effect.

Shoulder straps are juat okay, construction not quite as good as Eagle, but the storage is very well thought out and handy. It will hold more stuff than you will want to carry.

A lot cheaper than Kifaru as well.

TR

Air.177
01-05-2006, 18:08
When do you need it?

Whenever is fine, I don't have a set deadline in mind. My needs have finally outgrown my civilian Pack's capabilities, next thing you know, I'll be sportin Kifaru:D

Edited to add: I swear I typed that before I read TR's post LMAO

NousDefionsDoc
01-05-2006, 18:45
PM

Smokin Joe
01-06-2006, 22:05
Just a small word of warning the RAID is a good assault type pack but sucks for very long hauls.

I know, I know the whole intended purpose is for short durations but just keep that in your frontal lobe when you pick a pack.

....my next one will be a Kifaru