PDA

View Full Version : Letter from Interperter Attached to TF 3-504

BMT (RIP)
12-25-2005, 18:32
in fact, we cant desicribe all you did for us, but all we can do is to say to you thank you and we really appriciate all you did for us specially the bloods wich flow for the Iraqi people and his freedom and democrecy and for liberating him from the oppression and repression and tyrany.
and I would like to pay my respect to those families who lost their sons for us and we owe them with all we have and I would like to say to those families that their sons stood for the real symbol of courage and dignity and that they had really honerble death, that is how is the A. ARMY and here we are feeling freedom and democrecy we did not have long time ago and here we are having a Government elected by us and finally our dream has come true and we are proud of being the second democratic state in the middle east, and inspite of all that, there are a lot of people around the world specially arab people who are saying that there is no point of this war and all what happened was in vain, so to hell with them and what they talking about and go head american army.
and I wish you the best and hope you to get to your home in safety

72_Wilderness
12-25-2005, 20:55
Very nice letter, BMT.
Thank you for posting it.

72W

Gypsy
12-25-2005, 21:16
After sitting at the dinner table tonight surrounded by libs and subsequently suffering from indigestion, it's nice to read this.