PDA

View Full Version : extra training....

blackkn
12-16-2005, 21:42
I am not sure if this is correct location for this but, I'll try it til tld to move it.

I am 31 yrs.old and am interested in becoming a National Guard SF medic and was wondering about a few things.

1) At the college I go to they have a paramedic degree program and I can get training in a couple of other medical cats. Do you think this is wise to do?

2) Several skydiving classes(static,tandem and one is looking to do a private HALO ) around the area as well.Good idea?

3) Am considering taking tactical medic courses as well.Your thoughts please.

Would like your thoughts on this.I have lurked around but have not seen this asked before.

Thank you gentleman

The Reaper
12-16-2005, 22:07
I am not sure if this is correct location for this but, I'll try it til tld to move it.

I am 31 yrs.old and am interested in becoming a National Guard SF medic and was wondering about a few things.

1) At the college I go to they have a paramedic degree program and I can get training in a couple of other medical cats. Do you think this is wise to do?

2) Several skydiving classes(static,tandem and one is looking to do a private HALO ) around the area as well.Good idea?

Would like your thoughts on this.I have lurked around but have not seen this asked before.

Thank you gentleman

You will not get a HALO class at a civilian drop zone.

MFF isn't skydiving. Don't get hurt, regardless.

Take medical courses anytime you can get them, if you have an interest, whether you plan to join the military or not.

Good luck!

TR

Eagle5US
12-17-2005, 21:07

Thank you gentleman
1. Yes
2. No...unless for your personal delight->(does not translate to MFF except for exiting an Aircraft and landing someplace.)
3. Yes

Good luck-study hard regardless.

Eagle