PDA

View Full Version : Its a good thing I have multiple personalities


Razor
01-23-2004, 12:05
That way, I can have a discussion with myself in here. :D

NousDefionsDoc
01-23-2004, 12:34
LOL - I'll talk to you and I'm looking for some of your friends to bring on.

Razor
01-23-2004, 13:33
I like you HF, as a conversation partner that is. ;) BTW, have you checked your PMs on Kifaru lately?

NousDefionsDoc
01-23-2004, 13:38
Negative, did you figure out who it was? LOL

NousDefionsDoc
01-23-2004, 13:41
LOL - I just read it. Good one.

CPTAUSRET
01-23-2004, 14:35
Originally posted by Razor
That way, I can have a discussion with myself in here. :D

G:

I like you in a multipersonality sort of way:

Terry

Razor
01-23-2004, 16:03
Hey, quit talking to him and pay some attention to me damn it! No, screw him, talk to me! Both of you shut up and let the man finish, would you?

CPTAUSRET
01-23-2004, 16:07
Originally posted by Razor
Hey, quit talking to him and pay some attention to me damn it! No, screw him, talk to me! Both of you shut up and let the man finish, would you?

Exactly::)

Terry

Doc
01-23-2004, 21:59
Originally posted by Razor
That way, I can have a discussion with myself in here.

You're a wonderful man G! :D

CPTAUSRET
01-24-2004, 10:41
Originally posted by Doc
You're a wonderful man G! :D

Or, should that read "wonderful" men?

Terry

Roguish Lawyer
01-25-2004, 20:45
I sent a link to this site to a 10th SFG FOG. I hope he will register, because I have enjoyed talking with him.

longrange1947
01-26-2004, 19:03
Heck, I'll play once in a while. Had time in 10th in the 70s. Fun skiing and mountain climbing. Mainly trying not freeze my little wee wee off.

Shrinkage Shrinkage! :)

NousDefionsDoc
01-26-2004, 19:16
Originally posted by longrange1947
Heck, I'll play once in a while. Had time in 10th in the 70s. Fun skiing and mountain climbing. Mainly trying not freeze my little wee wee off.

Shrinkage Shrinkage! :)

Oh say it ain't so! My heroe in the Gucci Group! LOL

Sorry about the edit thing - still learning.

Razor
01-26-2004, 20:48
Gucci group? Don't make me start singing "Oh Lord, its hard to be humble...". :D

colmurph
01-29-2004, 12:39
Looking for my old "Mentor" who talked me into going SF, Tony Zarba from the Col. Salve Mattheson days at Bad Toelz (1958-1961). But I'll talk to anybody, I'm not particular.

Max_Tab
01-30-2004, 19:37
I spent 2 1/2 years in tenth 99-01, Had a great time. I really hated leaving Colorado. But while I was there had a great time.

Slivo anyone?

Razor
01-30-2004, 22:00
Originally posted by Max_Tab
Slivo anyone?

Now that was just plain mean. ;)

gtcliv
02-12-2004, 05:24
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Max_Tab
Slivo anyone?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did you ever try pola-pola; half loza and half kurshkovac; I only used slivo for carburater cleaner.

Guy
:D

CPTAUSRET
02-12-2004, 11:08
Guy:

Welcome:

Terry

Max_Tab
02-13-2004, 18:27
Originally posted by gtcliv
quote:

did you ever try pola-pola; half loza and half kurshkovac; I only used slivo for carburater cleaner.

Guy
:D

I never tried that, but after 7 shots of slivo, I barely remember puking outside a serb school, and having my buddies lock me in our truck outside the Russian compound, while they went inside.

Dayum good days.

Razor
02-13-2004, 22:14
MaxTab, when did you do the Russian LCE thing?

Max_Tab
02-14-2004, 09:18
I didn't, I was the LT team in the Russian sector. The Russians just showed up at my going away party. That time it was in Jul-Nov 2001.

QRQ 30
03-17-2004, 09:12
My first permanent assignment in SF was to the 10th in Germany. When someone mentions the 10th I think of Bad Toelz and Lenngries. I was a youngster among old professional and learned almost all I have learned in Germany. Most of the names I can recall are from the 10th. I had good times in all groups (except Ft. Bragg) but overall the 10th was my best assignment.

Razor
03-17-2004, 16:47
Originally posted by QRQ 30
I had good times in all groups (except Ft. Bragg) but overall the 10th was my best assignment.

Just wanted to repeat that for the benefit of the latam mafia. ;)

longrange1947
03-17-2004, 19:43
Originally posted by Razor
Just wanted to repeat that for the benefit of the latam mafia.

The LATAM Mafia was based in Panama not Bragg. Spent many years staying away frm Bragg. However, once it (Bragg) sucks you in, you can't get out, it just keeps sucking you back in. :D

Razor
03-18-2004, 14:23
So what you're trying to say is that Bragg is a continual suck? ;)

longrange1947
03-19-2004, 02:32
Right on the first go! :D

Max_Tab
03-19-2004, 12:38
And to think some dumbass's actually ask to come here.

Razor
03-19-2004, 15:22
Hey MT, you had your little slice of paradise and decide to shun it for the purgatory known as Bragg, so no sympathy for you. :D

Max_Tab
03-20-2004, 08:06
Originally posted by Razor
Hey MT, you had your little slice of paradise and decide to shun it for the purgatory known as Bragg, so no sympathy for you. :D

Yeah I know, hence the dumbass comment

Team Sergeant
03-20-2004, 09:17
Originally posted by Razor
Hey MT, you had your little slice of paradise and decide to shun it for the purgatory known as Bragg, so no sympathy for you. :D

Paradise, you mean 1/1 SFG(A)?