PDA

View Full Version : Pick the 2005 Heisman Winner

Roguish Lawyer
12-04-2005, 15:40
Who will win and why?

Solid
12-04-2005, 16:11
Athlete beyond anything out there on the field today with the possible exception of Lienart.

Reggie Bush is unbelieveable.

Goggles Pizano
12-04-2005, 18:50
Athlete beyond anything out there on the field today with the possible exception of Lienart.

Reggie Bush is unbelieveable.

Concur. If you witnessed the Fresno State game you can not doubt him. Without Bush USC loses to FSU and ND.

JMI
12-04-2005, 19:14
Reggie reminds me of......well, nobody. The guy has all the skills. Nice to see Brady Quinn as a choice. ;) Maybe next year for Quinn and ND.

Roguish Lawyer
12-04-2005, 20:04
Reggie reminds me of......well, nobody. The guy has all the skills. Nice to see Brady Quinn as a choice. ;) Maybe next year for Quinn and ND.

Unfortunately for Mr. Quinn, LenDale White is coming back next year. I think that Vince Young guy is also.

JMI
12-04-2005, 20:32
Unfortunately for Mr. Quinn, LenDale White is coming back next year. I think that Vince Young guy is also.
LMAO!! Anyway, it is unfortunate for them that Quinn is coming back with 95% of his skill players returning as well. And of course lets not forget Charlie Weis is coming back. LOL.

Notre Dame plays Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl. My two favorite teams. I am going to be there Jan. 2, and how much you want to bet these two teams play for the National Championship in 2007?

Goggles Pizano
12-05-2005, 09:08
Speaking of which is the Orange bowl insane? Fiesta gets a great matchup that will gather tons of television ratings and we get......Bobby stinking Bowden having a 7-4 year? Yup, lock those divisions into a bowl folks and see a less than exciting football matchup. GOD I loathe the BCS!

PLAYOFFS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

lrd
12-05-2005, 09:42
Why? I asked my husband and boys.

It's rare that all three agree on something, but they agreed on this.

It's rare that I take their advice on anything, but I will on this. :D