PDA

View Full Version : Army Team Pulls Off A Big One

Razor
11-05-2005, 21:32
No one was more shocked than I when the last seconds ticked off the game clock and West Point beat Air Force AT AIR FORCE, 27-24! The last time Army won a game here in Colorado Springs was in 1977! One more month 'til Navy. It would be nice to have the Commander In Chief's Trophy residing at Eisenhower Hall again. :lifter

lksteve
11-06-2005, 19:31
It would be nice to have the Commander In Chief's Trophy residing at Eisenhower Hall again.how does an inanimate object reside anywhere...? seems to me, it would just sit around gathering dust...:p

CoLawman
11-06-2005, 20:38
how does an inanimate object reside anywhere...? seems to me, it would just sit around gathering dust...:p

re·side ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-zd)
intr.v. re·sid·ed, re·sid·ing, re·sides
To live in a place permanently or for an extended period.
To be inherently present; exist: the potential energy that resides in flowing water.
To be vested, as a power or right: the authority that resides in the Supreme Court.

And in this case, the norm or vesting has been at the Air Force for several years due to the genius of Fisher DeBerry. But, agree that Army will finally wrest control of this inanimate but important object this year.

GO ARMY!:lifter

Warrior-Mentor
11-07-2005, 19:37
Go Army!

Razor
11-08-2005, 12:52
...seems to me, it would just sit around gathering dust...

That's fine, so long as its New York dust for a change. :p

Spartan359
11-10-2005, 11:00
Go Army!

Hopefully you won't be saying that on December 3rd. :D :lifter