PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint CompM2 vs. Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN

Spook
11-05-2005, 21:14
Which is the prefered optic, to be used with the M4 carbine, by the operators of this forum?

I know this all depends on the many variables of your ops i.e.; AO, climate, time in field from incursion to extraction, etc...etc.

I'm curious as to your guys' choice and overall feedback regarding either of these platforms. Which one you would choose and why?

* Remember, this ACOG is reflex sight compatible and the AIMPOINT is NVG compatible.

Let's see what you guys think...

The Reaper
11-05-2005, 21:31
Which is the prefered optic, to be used with the M4 carbine, by the operators of this forum?

I know this all depends on the many variables of your ops i.e.; AO, climate, time in field from incursion to extraction, etc...etc.

I'm curious as to your guys' choice and overall feedback regarding either of these platforms. Which one you would choose and why?

* Remember, this ACOG is reflex sight compatible and the AIMPOINT is NVG compatible.

Let's see what you guys think...

SPOOK:

Learn to use the Search key in the upper right hand corner. This has already been asked a couple of times here.

First read and gather info, verify that the question has not been asked already, then ask your question.

It would appear that you have not read the various Intro and Welcome threads and stickies. Please do so before posting again.

TR