PDA

View Full Version : Question(s)

Judge
10-18-2005, 21:55
Am I able to enlist into the Army with an SF contract? I heard that was possible and then again I heard it wasnt. If yes does anyone have an Idea on what your ASVAB score must be? I havent taken the ASVAB test yet but I am planning on within the next 2 weeks. Thank you

Mario

longtab
10-18-2005, 22:00
Am I able to enlist into the Army with an SF contract? I heard that was possible and then again I heard it wasnt. If yes does anyone have an Idea on what your ASVAB score must be? I havent taken the ASVAB test yet but I am planning on within the next 2 weeks. Thank you

Mario

First you need to read ALL the stickies. HINT: find the sticky that pertains to first posts...

Then goto www.goarmy.com and do a little research on your own... everything you need to know is on the site.

You're welcome...

Judge
10-18-2005, 22:48
Thanks longtab. The least I want to do is disrespect you or the rest of the community. I posted about my self.

The Reaper
10-19-2005, 09:37

Mario

Mario:

Not without a HS diploma, and probably some college required as well.

I would also be surprised if the Marines would take a dropout as well. The lack of a HS diploma not only marks you as uneducated, but a quitter as well. Your ASVAB (more correctly, the GT score) is not relevant if you have not completed your education. Believe it or not, SF soldiers have to be smart AND well-educated to perform in their MOSes, be it computing indirect fire, calculating demo charges or bridge capacity, determining correct dosages, or cutting antenna lengths. Besides, how do we know you will not quit on us if the going gets hard if you have already quit something as easy as High School?

You need to get your stuff together in one bag and do whatever you need to to get back in school or complete the GED, then consider taking a few college classes.

The fact that you started posting here without looking at the numerous stickies, "Read Me First", and Intro threads also indicates immaturity, a lack of self-discipline and inadequate situational awareness.

Follow the advice you have been given and read for a while, using the Search button as required before posting here any more.

Good luck.

TR

The Reaper
10-19-2005, 15:56
Judge opted to send a less than appreciative PM.

He lacked Situational Awareness, and is now gone and unlamented.

Please learn from this.

TR