PDA

View Full Version : Good question posed to me.

abnremf
09-23-2005, 17:47
One of my students at the q right now called me the other day with a pretty good question. He did SERE before he got to the q course. He is now involved with the new "modular" q. He made it through phase II before the sere-pgdhd piece was put in place. Since pgdhd is now apart of the q course, does he have to go through it? Moreover, pgdhd is now an extensions of sere so if he does, does this mean he gets to enjoy the fun of the rtl again? He is a former officer so I told him yes. I couldn't get hold of my buddy at the guard office today so I couldn't get a straight answer. I'm pretty sure they can just squeeze him into pgdhd but I'm not sure how that's going to work. Anyone at SWC know? I need cadre to answer this not speculation from students at swc. One more thing. there was a rumor that guys are going to go through the first two weeks of sere after phase II and then get scarfed up on the last day of sage spending some funfilled days in the rtl. although that would be flippin sweet, I don't see how they could work that knowing the sizes of sage classes since the rtl can only hold "x" number of war criminals. let me know. If you feel that this needs to be a pm instead of a public reply, go ahead and do so. thanks.

18C4V
09-23-2005, 18:20
JN is going to Bragg at the end of this month for the fox course. I can forward your request to him so he can ask the NG liasion at SWC or better yet, he may know the answer to your queston since he told me that PGHD was no longer a stand alone course.

longtab
09-27-2005, 20:22
...if you feel that this needs to be a pm instead of a public reply, go ahead and do so. thanks.

Probably best off-line to negate G2'n. Getting scarfed up the last few days of Sage would be awesome though!

Is it just me or is the Pipeline about to face an even bigger bottle-neck than the previous version (2002-2003 time frame). It seemed hard enough to squeeze guys through SERE at the end of the Pipeline. I can't imagine trying to put language, SERE, and Phase 2 (although I think it IS best) before Sage. Even in Sage we dx'd turds, heck we even dx'd a few guys in language for not being SF material. And this last trip to Iraq who do I see... more turds from the Q-Course that slipped through. The one thing I love about SF is this... you are your reputation!