PDA

View Full Version : Phrench

NousDefionsDoc
03-05-2004, 12:13
Three expectant fathers, an American, a Jamaican, and a Frenchman, were in the hospital waiting room.

A doctor comes in and announces that he has some good news and some bad news, "The good news is that you each are the father of a healthy baby boy. The bad news is that we've mixed them up."

The three new fathers walk into the nursery. The American guy goes right to the Jamaican baby, picks him up and starts rocking him. "What are you doing?" the Jamaican guy asks, "That is obviously my son."

"I know," said the American guy, "but I didn't want to accidentally get the French kid."

NousDefionsDoc
03-05-2004, 12:14
Three doctors are at lunch when the one doctor brings up the easiest surgery he's ever done.

Dr.#1: Ya know, I just did an operation on an accountant and, man, was it easy. I opened him up and everthing was in numerical order, completely in balance!

Dr.#2 chimes in: Oh, I can top that. Electricans are the best to operate on, everything is color coordinated.

Dr.#3 laughs and says: I have both of you beat. The easiest operation is on a Frenchman. There are no guts, no spine, no balls and if you ever get confused...the head and the ass are interchangable.

NousDefionsDoc
03-05-2004, 12:15
The makers of French's Mustard made the following recent statement:

"We at the French's Company wish to put an end to statements that our product is manufactured in France. There is no relationship, nor has there ever been a relationship, between our mustard and the country of France. Indeed, our mustard is manufactured in Rochester, NY. The only thing we have in common is that we are both yellow".

NousDefionsDoc
03-05-2004, 12:15
Why do the french get more votes in the UN?

They're the only country to vote with both hands.

Roguish Lawyer
03-05-2004, 12:28
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Dr.#3 laughs and says: I have both of you beat. The easiest operation is on a Frenchman. There are no guts, no spine, no balls and if you ever get confused...the head and the ass are interchangable.

LMAO! Now I'm just waiting for my airborne colleague to express his outrage at your mistreatment of the French people. LOL

NousDefionsDoc
03-05-2004, 12:30
There was another one but I didn't get it and I'm not posting a joke I can't understand.

Roguish Lawyer
03-05-2004, 12:34
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
There was another one but I didn't get it and I'm not posting a joke I can't understand.

Excellent judgment. :)

"Someone else thinks this is funny for some reason, so maybe I should post it." LOL