PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West booed!

dave_az
09-09-2005, 09:02
Great!
From Drudgereport this morning, sept 9
Kanye West booed (http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9nfl.htm)

Detcord
09-09-2005, 22:23
Yeah, I was real glad to hear that. Good to see people can see him for what he really is...

Just saw him "perform" on the Friday night show for the Red Cross. Half the time he couldn't sing, err, "rap" due to the profanity in his lyrics. To see that POS on tv with the Red Cross banner on the screen was revolting to say the least.

Let's see:

Tupac - dead
Biggie Smalls - dead
Kanye West - well there's always hope... :D

Tubbs
09-09-2005, 22:34
Dude...
You know you're FUBARed when you're a liberal and you get booed anywhere in MA, especially Boston.

RLK
09-10-2005, 10:04
It's a shame he was boo'd for expressing his opinion.

He should have been shot.

hemi5p
09-11-2005, 17:11
Expressing your opinion like he did on national television isn't acceptable in my book, I saw the video of it, it was Kanye and Mike Myers standing there, Mike spoke then Kanye went off on an anti-bush "the media says black people are looting but white people are only taking what they need" rambling, then they cut to Chris Rock who wasn't ready yet and kept repeating himself so he could think of something to say :) (or maybe they didnt have his cue-cards ready)

wrong time, wrong place, I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote a hip-hop song about it

I'm glad he got boo'ed

off topic: theres an update on Sgt.Kurilla and Deuce-Four over at www.michaelyon.blogspot.com , it looks like deuce-four is heading home... I wonder where he's going next

12B4S
09-12-2005, 03:10
Ya Know... there was a period of time several years ago when these worthless rapper type excuses for human beings were killing each other. WTF!! How come it stopped???
DAMN!!!

The Dave
09-12-2005, 09:31
Ya Know... there was a period of time several years ago when these worthless rapper type excuses for human beings were killing each other. WTF!! How come it stopped???
DAMN!!!

Hopefully natural selection will make its way back into the rap world soon.
:D

DunbarFC
10-07-2005, 12:43
Dude...
You know you're FUBARed when you're a liberal and you get booed anywhere in MA, especially Boston.

John Kerry is seriously FUBARed then - we booed the hell out of him at the U2 concert at the Garden the other night

The Reaper
10-07-2005, 14:27
John Kerry is seriously FUBARed then - we booed the hell out of him at the U2 concert at the Garden the other night

Surprisingly, it doesn't seem to have made the news. :rolleyes:

TR

DunbarFC
10-07-2005, 14:30
Surprisingly, it doesn't seem to have made the news. :rolleyes:

TR

Well of course the Globe ignored it :)

And the Herald was too busy chasing Tom Brady and his movie star girlfriend around to notice

But it was rather loud and overwhelmed what few cheers there were