PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Snacks


brewmonkey
09-06-2005, 11:48
So in the middle of the night when you get that hankering for a hunk 'o cheese, what do you grab?

Personally I keep cheese sticks, yogurt and Chocolate Soy Milk in the fridge for midnight raids. Unless of course I made pizza or lasagna that day in which there is always an extra bit just for that purpose.

Roguish Lawyer
09-06-2005, 12:04
Morningstar Farms Sausage cooked in the microwave. And american whiskey on the rocks.

Jack Moroney (RIP)
09-06-2005, 12:10
Tums :(

Gypsy
09-06-2005, 13:20
Morningstar Farms Sausage cooked in the microwave. And american whiskey on the rocks.

At the same time?

Yogurt, or a few pieces of cheddar cheese or sometimes a bowl of cereal...I like to mix the cereal brands together, kind of like a smorgasboard. :D

Maisy
09-06-2005, 18:47
Milk and Milo, and vegemite on toast. Also what I eat if I eat something quick to take medication.

Edited to add: As a teenager at boarding school, I used to cut wheatbix (a breakfast cereal of wheat flakes pressed into slabs) in half, then slather on butter and vegmite and eat them like sandwiches. Mmmmm, tasty!!!! :D