PDA

View Full Version : looking for POC for ky. NG 20TH SFG(A)

blackkn
08-22-2005, 14:32
I am looking for information on the ky. national guards SFG in louisville..Any information would be helpful.

I am interested in SF as well as SFOD-DELTA .However,I am in the process of trying to re-enlist in the ky. guard as a health care spec.
xxx

Team Sergeant
08-22-2005, 16:12
I am looking for information on the ky. national guards SFG in louisville..Any information would be helpful.

I am interested in SF as well as SFOD-DELTA .However,I am in the process of trying to re-enlist in the ky. guard as a health care spec.
xxx

We're happy you're interested.

If you desire to discuss "SFOD-DELTA" might I suggest another forum, we will not discuss such units here.

It is obvious you did not understand my PM. You may want to read the forums before you start posting in them. I have an extremely low tolerance for stupidity, wannabe's, phoneys and people that fail to follow instructions.

Team Sergeant

blackkn
08-22-2005, 18:44
I was not looking to discuss any operation or actual units in an unsecure area.
The SFOD-DELTA was something I know will have to wait so I was mainly looking for a POC for louisville.

Thank you

t-rex2025
08-22-2005, 19:33
Look at http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=55, this is the 20th Group thread posed by 18C4V. It list all of the 20th Group contact numbers. You will find the unit in KY on that list. Also, you can call B/1/20 b/c they have a detatchment in Decator. AL if that unit is closer.

On another note, I am not trying t give you a hard time, but the interest you showed about SFOD-DELTA demonstrates a certain amount of ignorance about Special Operations. These comments can shed doubt about your intentions to become qualified.

Archangel
08-23-2005, 10:30
Edited: Looks like t-rex2025 already squared you away.