PDA

View Full Version : A/1/20th

CavFSO
08-11-2005, 15:05
Gents,

Just wanted to shoot out a quick note to anyone on here from A/1/20th. I just left AD as a CAS / Call For Fire instructor at Benning and will be attending my first drill with A Co. this weekend (13/14 Aug). If any of y'all have any advice prior to drill on what to bring / what we'll be doing (NQP Program) I appreciate it.

Thanks a ton for the help from everyone on this great site.

Take it easy

D9
08-12-2005, 13:56
Gents,

Just wanted to shoot out a quick note to anyone on here from A/1/20th. I just left AD as a CAS / Call For Fire instructor at Benning and will be attending my first drill with A Co. this weekend (13/14 Aug). If any of y'all have any advice prior to drill on what to bring / what we'll be doing (NQP Program) I appreciate it.

Thanks a ton for the help from everyone on this great site.

Take it easy

PM sent.

D9
08-12-2005, 13:59
[double tap]

swim82
09-14-2005, 08:54
Gents,

I'm in pretty much the same boat as CavFSO. I am a prior service Marine, and I will be attending my first drill this upcoming weekend (SEP 16). Any information in regards to what I need to bring, what to expect, or anything else relating to the NQP side of drill would be greatly appreciated. I can't wait to get started. Thanks

swim82

JMPMASTR
09-14-2005, 10:19
Swim, gonna be shootin this weekend and staying in the woods at night so bring your snivel gear. Jump on Saturday, bring p.t. gear for sunday :lifter . Good luck and welcome to the unit.