PDA

View Full Version : Kids these days...

Archangel
08-10-2005, 10:00
'Satanist' dances
on Reagan's grave
Posts photos on Net, presidential library mum about incident

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 9, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Ron Strom
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

A California man dubbed a "Satanist" on an online message board has posted photos of himself dancing on President Ronald Reagan's grave, raising the ire of the former chief executive's admirers.

Posted on Ruthlessreviews.com (warning: vulgar site), the photos show a thin, white man likely in his 20s wearing an AC/DC T-shirt and having hopped over the fence that protects Reagan's grave.

'Monte' dances on Reagan's grave.

The poster, who goes by "TheFreak Kingdom" and claims he's from San Diego, writes with one photo: "Judging from my expression and body language, combined with what little I do remember, this appears to be about the time security guards noticed I had jumped the fence and started jigging over Reagan's rotting corpse (the original plan called for the Electric Slide, and then humping the ground, and then whatever else I could get away with, but security was stricter than we had anticipated)."

Continues the post: "We had to tear a-- out of there and lose security in the parking lot, but we appear to have gotten away scot-free."

The post is signed "Monte."

Most responding to the post were congratulatory, with one poster exclaiming, "That is spectacular."

Several e-mails have crisscrossed the Internet about the incident, with one person claiming to have contacted authorities:

"I forwarded the pictures to the Reagan Library, the FBI and the National Archives. They have turned the case over to their lawyers and have been in the process of determining if there is any legal action they can take against this individual. I tracked down a website where this guy has posted more pictures of presidential grave desecration and even has orchestrated a national contest to see how many of these website members can desecrate the most presidential graves around the country."

"Monte" appears to be pursuing that goal, also posting on a different site a photo of himself purportedly urinating on President Richard Nixon's grave at the presidential library in Yorba Linda, Calif.

'Monte' apparently urinating on President Nixon's grave.

Talk-radio host Chris Dickson was enraged by the Reagan incident.

"I was at the Reagan Presidential Library in February of this year," he told WND. "'Dutch' was my commander in chief. I have personal interest in getting this individual and trying to protect the desecration of presidential graves against First Amendment rights."

A spokeswoman at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, Calif., refused to talk about the incident, saying – after putting WND on hold for a time – that she had "no comment."

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45663

The Reaper
08-10-2005, 11:53
The little punks have to do something for attention.

I am sure that Mommy will deny that he would do anything of the sort.

"Not HIM, he is such a nice little boy!"

I am equally certain that he can't really articulate what the POTUS did, or why he is disrespecting him.

Clearly a walking, talking advertisement for birth control and genuine oxygen thief.

TR

longrange1947
08-10-2005, 13:02
My vote is retroactive abortion. :mad:

CPTAUSRET
08-10-2005, 13:09
Wouldn't it be cool to catch a POS like that, in the act, with no witnesses presnt?

Terry

Weazle23
08-10-2005, 15:15
Wouldn't it be cool to catch a POS like that, in the act, with no witnesses presnt?

Terry

I was just thinking that.

Archangel
08-10-2005, 15:31

TerryI entertained that fantasy this morning during a bowl of Frosted Flakes & Lactaid milk. :cool:

It had very little to do with teaching him a lesson and more to do with punishment.

Doc
08-10-2005, 16:40
Every dog has his day. :mad:

Doc

Gypsy
08-10-2005, 17:41
A good monkey stomping come to mind... What a turd.

aricbcool
08-10-2005, 18:01
Fuck this guy. I think locking him away in an institution due to his numerous, obvious "mental disorders" and giving him shock therapy for as long or as short as he lives, would be a fine ending to this story. :mad:

Some people are alive only because it's against the law to kill them.

--Aric

Roguish Lawyer
08-10-2005, 18:09
I would appreciate if people would not post inappropriate material in The Early Bird. Thank you.

Archangel
08-11-2005, 07:52
I would appreciate if people would not post inappropriate material in The Early Bird. Thank you.
My mistake. I know now.

Huey14
08-11-2005, 08:14
The moral side has been covered, so I'll skip to another bit.

People who wear AC/DC T shirts are not satanists. This descriptions of us loyal followers of Rock pisses me off no end. AC/DC are in my top two bands and I would knock this punk the fuck out if I saw him.

Arsehole little dick.