PDA

View Full Version : Help with M4.

rtsoldier
08-08-2005, 15:35
I've recently been looking into purchasing an M4 and am not to familiar with the different brands and their reviews. For the most part I'm a pistol kind of guy but am wanting to get more into rifles and was curious about any good websites or companies that could help me out. Money isn't really a concernt but at the same time I don't want to spend a grand or two and get a piece of shit. Thanks for any advice or recomendations.

Doc
08-08-2005, 15:50
Check out Rock River's products. I just bought a Tactical A4 from them and so far I am very impressed. It was recommended by a member here with quite a bit of expertise in this subject.

Doc

The Reaper
08-08-2005, 15:52
I've recently been looking into purchasing an M4 and am not to familiar with the different brands and their reviews. For the most part I'm a pistol kind of guy but am wanting to get more into rifles and was curious about any good websites or companies that could help me out. Money isn't really a concernt but at the same time I don't want to spend a grand or two and get a piece of shit. Thanks for any advice or recomendations.

rtsoldier:

Fill in your profile, read the stickies and instructions, and learn to use the Search button before you post again.

There must be at least a half dozen threads on M-4s here, and your laziness is just adding clutter.

TR

Peregrino
08-08-2005, 16:05
Check out Rock River's products. I just bought a Tactical A4 from them and so far I am very impressed. It was recommended by a member here with quite a bit of expertise in this subject.

Doc

I'll second the RR recommendation. They make a quality rifle to the same specs as everybody else. If you go to their website you can customize a rifle/carbine to just about any flavor you could want. They even have a mid-length gas system for their carbines that may be worth investigating. I've purchased a number of components from them over the last two years with zero complaints. I've been using their two-stage match trigger for about a year and a half and I'm very happy with it. In fact, I'll be using the lower I have it installed in with the SPR I'm assembling. FWIW - Peregrino