PDA

View Full Version : Det. in Spokane, WA

Hutch
08-04-2005, 23:01
Would like to talk to anyone with the team from the 19th that is in Spokane. Give me an email, I have some questions.
Hutch1528@hotmail.com

Books
08-05-2005, 10:52
Hutch,

PM inbound.

Books

BMI
12-23-2008, 02:15
I am looking at affiliating with the 19th and going to SFAS. I spoke to an SF recruiter last summer and got most of my questions answered but I was hoping to get in contact with someone from the Spokane unit specifically. If there is anyone willing to contact me via PM I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Scimitar
12-23-2008, 03:48
Headed in your general direction as well fellas. (i.e. WARNG 19th Group)

Pretty clued up on the basics, but any G2 you discover I'd appreciate being kept in the loop if you're able.

Scimitar

Surgicalcric
12-23-2008, 07:49
My advice to you both would be to send Books a PM in case he misses this thread somehow. He is a member of the unit which you both are interested in and has the up to date info you both seek.

Crip

BMI
12-23-2008, 10:57
My advice to you both would be to send Books a PM in case he misses this thread somehow. He is a member of the unit which you both are interested in and has the up to date info you both seek.

Crip

Thanks.

Dozer523
12-23-2008, 11:31
How's the skiing at Mount Spokane? We are on the plane for home (South Hill vic 46th and Ray) Christmas day.

OIFDan
12-25-2008, 15:11

The Reaper
12-25-2008, 17:02
Must be the global warming.:rolleyes:

TR

Books
12-26-2008, 15:51
Gents,

I apologize for taking so long in getting to this. I graduated the course just over a year ago and have been working (guardbumming) pretty much non-stop. Haven't had much time to get online. . . I'm now pulling some time as an AGR with A/1/19.

If you wish to contact the Det in Spokane, the Det in Vancouver or any of the rest of the company, go through A/1/19 out of Buckley. The guys who work the B team will answer your questions and point you in the right direction. That said, DON'T F--KING WASTE OUR TIME. Nasty Guard companies have about the same op tempo as Active companies with a fraction of the man power. Like PS.com, organize your questions/concerns/etc, give us a ring and we'll do what we can for you. Also, we have a NG recruiter in the building who spent about 12 years in Group and knows what needs to be done to get you in and moving.

You can reach A/1/19 SFG(A) at 253-512-8621 (COMM).

Stay safe.

Books

Dozer523
01-05-2009, 21:18
The skiing at Mt Spokane was Fantastic! There are few things "more better" then knee deep light powder as it forms a bow-wave in front of you rolling up in front of your waist. As of today, they have 60 to 80 inches of snow!!!! For those of you in the Conch Republic -- that is five to six feet! Let me help you with that . . . imagine a tall leggy blonde in a bikini. Yeah, you got it :D

Now imagine just the top of her head sticking out of the sand!:p

Now try to imagine how much fun the zoomies up a Kusic are having. BAAAA HAHAHA!

a308hammer
04-15-2009, 10:11
I am new to the forum as of last week. I graduated the Q-course ( 18B) in Oct. 1986 and ets'd from an ODA in Texas when 12th Group was disbanded in 1994. I have spent 16 years of my 21 years as a Police Officer attached to SWAT teams in Ft.Worth, Texas, and now Spokane, WA.. As a primary Sniper in Ft. Worth, and now as the Sniper instructor in Spokane, as well as for the WA. CJTC.

My question is this........is there a trooper attached to the Spokane detachment that is Sniper trained or qualified? Or for that matter, even a team member who just wants to train and practice. We have a thousand yard range here locally, and I am always looking for a training partner.

Hammer

De Oppresso Liber

OIFDan
04-15-2009, 12:07

a308hammer
04-16-2009, 00:57
Dan, I will be at the academy qualifying on Friday, but Saturday I will be North, outside of Kettle Falls being a red shirt for a long range tactical match being held there.

PM in-bound.

Hammer